Encounter: Dior @sunflower is a young busty, beautiful lady that Rims with the best of them

Date: 9-30-23
Name: Dior
Phone: 214-351-0755
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.sunflowergirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 and Luna
Activities: BBBJ, CIM Finish, TUMA, TUHA, 69, kissing, cow girl, mish, doggie, Rusty Trombone
Hair Length and Color: Long and Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She looks just like her pictures. That one with her ass sticking out is the best one. Natural Breasts, and an actual ass to grab on to.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review. Are her tits real or are they bolted on?
Damn nice. Need to see this one
Nice detailed review. Is she really that young?
Nice detailed review. Is she really that young? Originally Posted by HoustonHobbiest
Dior is the youngest and prettiest in Dallas right now. Legit mid to late 20's. She is a sweet, innocent GND with a banging all natural hourglass body.

Seri is a hot fuck doll spinner with a slutty look. Older with hard MM's but a beautiful plump ass.

Not a comprehensive list since I haven't see every girl, but I'd say #1 Dior, #2 Seri, #3 Momo or Lani for the current talent.
Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
Lol, I saw her yesterday and your review is spot on except she gave me a little bbbj preview in shower. I loved that she lets you finger her and loves it, I even had my thumb in her at one time. She is without a doubt DDG!! She told me she was 27, but she could pass for younger. She said she would be in town about 4 weeks!
Good recon. Nice details