New Latina Olga at BK

New Latina Olga starts today
www.blossom-k.com
Latina at a K-Studio?
So, to talk with her roommate, Olga will have to use Translation app? Just like I have to do?
Latina at a K-Studio?
So, to talk with her roommate, Olga will have to use Translation app? Just like I have to do? Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

1. Not unheard of, has happened a fair amount of times and currently is. Why is this a surprise or just a promoter bump.

2. We can look at the websites ourselves. You can stop promoting.
1. Not unheard of, has happened a fair amount of times and currently is. Why is this a surprise or just a promoter bump.

2. We can look at the websites ourselves. You can stop promoting. Originally Posted by marvel21
Sorry, but I am surprised. Traditionally, Latina Spas have all Latinas, Chinese sub-amps are all Chinese, K Amps/Studios are all Korean. Language difference can be an obstacle. Latinas won't want Mamas Kimchi, and K-Ladies won't eat menudo, so the kitchen becomes an issue also.

Finding a Latina is a common query on this board. Please share where we can currently go for that these days.

Thanks in advance.

Finding a Latina is a common query on this board. Please share where we can currently go for that these days.

Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

Indys or are you looking for a Studio of Latinas?
Indys or are you looking for a Studio of Latinas? Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
The topic was having a Latina at a K-Studio. I would expect K-lady experience during that Studio session. I was surprised to read about that, and Marvel stated "Not unheard of, has happened a fair amount of times and currently is". I was completely unaware of that, and would like to experience that.
So, Latina in Studio, not Indy.
Thanks for your help...
The one latina that I did see-ginger, was way overrated, so I tend to avoid them.
Who's going to TOFTT??
Need a review lol
Who's going to TOFTT??
Need a review lol Originally Posted by ElMaverick
With the economy these days, most won't. It's a 320 loss if your experience sucks. I remember I TOFTT with a non Korean a few months and got CBJ. All the other reviews for her got it too so at least I knew it wasn't me. But fucking bitch pretty much stole my money and time.
The topic was having a Latina at a K-Studio. I would expect K-lady experience during that Studio session. I was surprised to read about that, and Marvel stated "Not unheard of, has happened a fair amount of times and currently is". I was completely unaware of that, and would like to experience that.
So, Latina in Studio, not Indy.
Thanks for your help... Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Actually the topic was that there IS a Latina at Blosson just like there IS one at Sunflower. Why would this be so difficult to understand ??
Just looked at SFG web site. I see Jayda. I look at her TER reviews. One review said, "Reached out to one of my favorites places to see what was on the menu....I was surprised to see a hot Latina."

Guess he was surprised just like me.
Thanks for your cordial guidance bruh
I'm all for more Latinas at the studios. And when is Ruby coming back to SF?
Fellas, I hate the 320 up too. But overhead is only getting more expensive.

Just vote Trump
You would think someone who's handle is "Bigdickmoney" would be the one who TOFTT lmao
I guess bigdickmoney isn't enough now days LMAO!

I'm kidding of course... but yeah I feel yah.. I have had two unfortunate experiences in which I felt I threw away my money too..
She looks so fuckin hot though

Ruby needs to come back but to another studio... SF booker has me blocked after I fell asleep after booking for late night visit a while back
Sucks... now I have missed out on SG ladies cause of that
Wonder if she is pretty? Seems to have a nice body.