State: -
Address: Big D
Activities: BBBJ / CFS
Hair Length and Color: Short Black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Petite and Hot
Recommendation: No
She is a very clean provider and I know her well. One of the best.
Gotcha thanks Best

Bullcrap! She's great. Very nice lady. Best in Dallas.
Doubt it. Nana is very clean
With the amount of dick she receives, I would not be surprised if shes caught anything.
Glad you got tested, important to do regularly. And did you discretely let her know too, rather than blasting in this forum?

Two concerns,
1.) how does a monger know the source? It takes weeks for most std's to show up. And I doubt the this lady was the only one you were with in the last 30-60 days.

2.) you say it was a particular name...and I see that name at Pearls, Exercise, 4 Seasons, GL, and that's not mentioning any of the sub-amps.

The biggest advice from your post should be "get tested - frequently, if you are in this hobby world". Consideration for your fellow mongers, and for future ladies, should be paramount.
Either way, please contact the Booker so she can take Nana to get tested which is what's important

Almost all girls are dirty for the amount of BB creampie they take. If you are receiving BBBJ then CFS doesn't really protect you

No need to shame a fellow monger
All I can say is I saw Nana a month ago and I got tested recently with a clean bill of health. She also disinfected TF out of my hands and Junior even after the shower.

OP, where is your “detailed” review?