Anyone like teeth?

Been seeing quite a few over the last year and I've noticed it's hard to find one with nice clean teeth. Yes, that's one of my preferences in addition to everything else. Who would you guys recommend that has a pretty face and also nice clean teeth? I've experienced some that do take that good care of their teeth.
Momo at KFest.

My turn. How is it you have premium access, and this is your only post in more than a year here? Why not participate?
she's not at a studio but Melody at 21 has perfect clean white and a nice smile.
Teeth says a lot about someone, if the teeth ain't, that P*ssy ain't clean either lol
OP, I would wait around for real answers from non-pimps.
Almost all k-girls have clean teeth so don’t trust pimps pointing to one direction.
Momo is as close as you can get to an Anime face and bodied girl right now. Her lips, teeth, mouth, face and body are top shelf. She does have a decent amount of coverup tattoos, FYI.

I look for teeth issues so only negatives I really remember.

AsianP is right in the fact that the active lineups most of the girls have decent or great teeth.

Studio Girls that are still active I have seen with no teeth issues.

Momo
Nana
Cici
Abby

Active AMP girls that I can attest to with decent or great teeth.

Melody
Geisha
Susan/Wynn

All the ones I can vouch for. All look great for their Age/Makeup. Melody and Momo appear to be the youngest of the bunch. Melody just had 29th birthday semi-recently.

My 2 cents

GT
Lisa at GL has beautiful straight white teeth