Women in Combat

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1052325520]Here, you pretentious Yankee jackass! They're still not going away. [/QUOTE]
Where? I don't see any posts that are lies. Do you? Name one. By post number.
[SIZE=3][QUOTE=I B Hankering;1052325520]Here, you pretentious Yankee jackass! They're still not going away.
Where? I don't see any posts that are lies. Do you? Name one. By post number.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
See an optometrist, you pretentious Yankee fuck. If you're looking for sympathy here for your lameness, you really are ignorant. You're lies are in this thread; your pretentious arrogance is still on display here.
See an optometrist, you pretentious Yankee fuck. If you're looking for sympathy here for your lameness, you really are ignorant. You're lies are in this thread; your pretentious arrogance is still on display here. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Really, how does that work asshole?

You make an unsupported accusation that I hate ALL Southerners and think that ALL Southerners are racists. Then you tell ME to go find the allegedly offending posts in a 35 page thread.

You don't cite ANY post, you just say it is somewhere in there.

It doesn't work that way, asshole. If you were a lawyer preparing a case, you would be fired. YOU made the accusation, YOU provide the SPECIFIC evidence.

And your constant stalling and refusal to cite a specific post is yet more circumstantial evidence that your original statement was a lie.

There's nothing wrong with my eyesight. But there is plenty wrong with your brain.
See an optometrist, you pretentious Yankee fuck. If you're looking for sympathy here for your lameness, you really are ignorant. You're lies are in this thread; your pretentious arrogance is still on display here. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When you're in an argument for which you can't easily find web articles that you can cut-and-paste, you really have nothing left to stand on, do you?
Really, how does that work asshole?

You make an unsupported accusation that I hate ALL Southerners and think that ALL Southerners are racists. Then you tell ME to go find the allegedly offending posts in a 35 page thread.

You don't cite ANY post, you just say it is somewhere in there.

It doesn't work that way, asshole. If you were a lawyer preparing a case, you would be fired. YOU made the accusation, YOU provide the SPECIFIC evidence.

And your constant stalling and refusal to cite a specific post is yet more circumstantial evidence that your original statement was a lie.

There's nothing wrong with my eyesight. But there is plenty wrong with your brain.
It's quite elementary, you pretetntious Yankee fuck. You're lying every time you deny you've lied. Examples of your pretentious arrogance are here.

When you're in an argument for which you can't easily find web articles that you can cut-and-paste, you really have nothing left to stand on, do you?
Your posts indict you, you pretentious Yankee fuck. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
Your posts indict you, you pretentious Yankee fuck. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, more evidence than that is needed if you are accusing someone of a lie. You need to cite a specific example. Which you cannot do. From which we may infer that YOU lied.

No, more evidence than that is needed if you are accusing someone of a lie. You need to cite a specific example. Which you cannot do. From which we may infer that YOU lied.

When you're in an argument for which you can't easily find web articles that you can cut-and-paste, you really have nothing left to stand on, do you? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your posts indict you, you pretentious Yankee fuck. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
CONGRATULATIONS, IBJabbathehutt!

You are now

TWAT OF THE YEAR!
CONGRATULATIONS, IBJabbathehutt!

You are now

TWAT OF THE YEAR! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hmmm . . . Weren't you just voted . . .
DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013
ASSUP!!!
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your posts indict you, you pretentious Yankee fuck. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
A specific example was cited, ... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bullshit. Where?
Bullshit. Where? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your denial is what is bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bullshit again, coward. You never posted a specific example.. Now you are lying again and hoping that this thread is now long enough that people won't bother to search for the specific example.

If I'm wrong, prove it. Cite the number of the post where you gave a specific example of what I said about Southerners.

You didn't, you cowardly, lying little twat.