A sex partner or

Do you think there is any reason to believe that having a sexual experience with someone is more gratifying than masturbating? I recently spent some time with someone and came away totally satisfied after a long time with this person and one climax, while masturbating to two climaxes may bring a "so,so" experience. It doesn't make any sense to me but maybe the craving is sated like eating; vis-a-vie a good meal compared to fast food for instance.
Even bad intercourse is still a 5 compared to taking care of things yourself
  • Old-T
  • 09-22-2015, 07:55 AM
Do you think there is any reason to believe that having a sexual experience with someone is more gratifying than masturbating? Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Is there a difference between looking at a photo of Denali vs standing on the slopes, feeling the air, ans seeing the wolf pack less than a mile away from you?
It definitely depends on the partner.
rubbing one out gets boring after a few times
rubbing one out gets boring after a few times Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
Is there a difference between looking at a photo of Denali vs standing on the slopes, feeling the air, ans seeing the wolf pack less than a mile away from you? Originally Posted by Old-T

^^^^ Truth!^^^^^
It makes a huge difference!
rubbing one out gets boring after a few times Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
You know once menopause set in and sex ended.. that was the only way I would get release and it went on for several years.. I finally had to make a decision.. do you go and continue rubbing one out the rest of your life.. do you find a new relationship even though you are happy in the one you are in and doing that would disrupt everyone's life... or do you hire a professional that will help you with the problem. I decided on the professional.
The age hang up was a tough one for me..letting a younger woman deal with my personal needs took a while for me to adjust to that aspect..
I can tell you I am so glad I did to.. I have met some beautiful women that even though it is a financial transaction has shown a great deal of compassion and caring.I have a couple that I will see regularly when they are in the area and have no interest In venturing further... they are flirtatious and sweet.. Now I wonder why did I wait this long before making the jump. My only worry now is some day some young handsome man will come along that will trip their trigger and they will retire from this type of work.. leaving an old man looking once again..
Wendlo, I could have written those very words to describe my situation - and I think we have a lot of company among guys here.
Its definitely better with a partner, but masturbation isnt bad either I do both.
"If God had intended is never to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter." - George Carlin

I enjoy both solo shots and those with company. My most satisfying eruptions, however, are from CIM and I'm not flexible enough to do the job myself.
Been with a few providers that I wished I had rubbed it out instead. Overall there is no comparison though
I do both!! I rub one out on the provider.
"If God had intended is never to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter." - George Carlin

I enjoy both solo shots and those with company. My most satisfying eruptions, however, are from CIM and I'm not flexible enough to do the job myself. Originally Posted by CoverMe
+1
rubbing one out gets boring after a few thousand times Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS

Fixed it.