Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Coraopolis
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near Main St in Coraopolis
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark, long, pulled up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty, a little thick but not BBW. Overall not bad to look at. Dressed in a nice sundress.
Recommendation: Yes
So, I don't have premium access, but based on your positive recommendation, Cindy is back to being a willing participant, if you will? Myself and others here have encountered general weirdness, requests for DIY instead of mutual touch, etc, etc. When I first saw her over a year ago, she was kick ass, but then started to weird out, perhaps bc of PoPo pressure, dunno but good to hear she gave you a good time.
What's weird is speculating on what a review says when you can't even read it.
Dear Mr. Fucktard, obviously the recommendation is a YES, so that's why I'm assuming he had a good enough time. Why the fuck do you feel the need to say something completely douche-baggy like that? What's weird? I'll tell you what's weird, you d-bag.
Who is Mr. Fucktard? How rude! I hope you don't get pointed.

Fyi - I'm pretty staid and boring. But at least I can afford to get PA before I post comments!
Who is Mr. Fucktard? How rude! I hope you don't get pointed.

Fyi - I'm pretty staid and boring. But at least I can afford to get PA before I post comments! Originally Posted by lustylad
He did say “Dear Mr Fucktard”
Grow up and stop the bullying.

Playtime's over kids
Grow up and stop the bullying.

Playtime's over kids Originally Posted by Déjà vu
Fuck that let'em bully!
Mr. Fucktard?
This guy know you pretty well does he Lusty?
Guess your right. It was getting a bit boring round here.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em !
This place has gotten some ppl pissy over nothing. If you do or say something stupid- just own it. Posting on speculation is one of those things but the Mr. Fucktard is almost good enogh to request for a name change. I wish i was more creative when i signed up!
Huh? You think "Mr. Fucktard" is creative? I used to hear that epithet in grade school, eye.
Huh? You think "Mr. Fucktard" is creative? I used to hear that epithet in grade school, eye. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm sorry to hear that Lusty, bet left a scar, did it make you cry?
Huh? You think "Mr. Fucktard" is creative? I used to hear that epithet in grade school, eye. Originally Posted by lustylad
Well based on some of the names here it is. I think we should start a posting on favorite monger names; to see who can be the most creative.

On a side note-I will say that I miss reading old BlueMax's musings and experiences.
I'm sorry to hear that Lusty, bet left a scar, did it make you cry? Originally Posted by Dogface78
It made me laugh and learn to be creative in my insults, you fopdoodle!

http://mentalfloss.com/article/61819...nglish-insults
This is great. Love the comradery