Coronavirus concerns?

Just wondering if anyone is frequenting less or not going at all with coronavirus concerns. I have been wanting to go, but no pop off is worth it to me.
That would be a worthwhile consideration. I’ve been staying away, but always try to in Jan/Feb/March due to work
As soon as there is community spread, I'm done. Until then, I'm amping it up!!
Yeah thats true Rat. Just a thought since most places switch girls frequently between locations and cities. Esp the ones "fresh off the boat" so to speak.
The girls I see have been here. I find a few good ones and stick with it. You do bring up a good point. You really don’t know where they’re from. I’m still in for now.

I think it’s more of an issue for these old timers! Frankly, I don’t think it’s any worse then influenza A or B. A bunch of panic.
Honestly, all I could think of when they reported infections they couldn’t trace on the west coast was...”I bet some guy didn’t want to tell the CDC that he might have got it from’Coco’ down at the jack shack.”
hold on, it's ramping up. They canceled a NBA game!!!!!!

Thank God I see Helen and Anna. Fucking Coco!!!

The economic impact is going to be worse the the fucking virus!!!
As soon as there is community spread, I'm done. Until then, I'm amping it up!! Originally Posted by AMP Rat

Yep..agree..in san jose this week and amping it up here. Lots of great Talent at a great rate.

Www.peach.cafe
Economic impact will be big! AMPs will be hit hard as well. Maybe there will be "bare bottom" bargain prices now lol. And girls will have to cut the BS with all the upsell shit. More thing keep getting cancelled, next up fiesta.
Ya I'm old and may not bounce back from the Coronavirus. At this point however, I am not too concerned. I refuse to live in fear!!

Now we will see about the economic impact. The stock markets fell horribly again today. It needed a correction but this is a pretty big one. I might do some buying once it hits bottom : )
Global cases just passed 125K.

Global population 7point6 BILLION.

Not sure it's time to panic...yet.
I’m sure the 125k is grossly understated. But even if it is 10x more it’s still not a concern to me. It just means the mortality rate is lower which I believe it is.

I just don’t give a fuck!!!! I’m not slowing down. Keep Calm and keep Amping.
Yep..agree..in san jose this week and amping it up here. Lots of great Talent at a great rate.

Www.peach.cafe Originally Posted by MrTex1959

What is full service costing you there? Incall?
Several San Antonio Spas have already closed due to virus fears. Another owner told me today that they will probably close. NO customers and Corona virus transmission were the reasons given.
Which ones have closed?