Monk’s Submissive Playmates (cont.)

The dowel has become a favorite toy of some my playmates. It’s 6 feet long, 1-1/4 inches in diameter. Home Depot.

A favorite wanted me to bring it to a recent date. I also brought a sterling silver letter opener with me. She brought a whip -- “I’d like you to use this.” After I taped her with bondage tape to the dowel and blindfolded her, I ran point of the letter slowly over her body as she stood there, her legs spread. I teased her thighs, her nipples, her neck, her puss… She came, trembling and gasping. Then the whip. She came again. Then the letter opener. Then the whip. This went on for a long time.

I've been thinking about fastening a dildo to one of it.

Monk
damn that sounds yummy.
That's super intense, but I like it!
Xo Danni Moore
Very erotic!
What you described, is to me like having a skin fetish. Where anything & everything you pleasure a womans skin with. Will send her over the edge in a beautiful way.

Have you ever tried using your facial hair to tease her skin while you have her tied to the dowel & blindfolded?
There's something so incredibly sexy about a man using his facial hair to tease a woman's skin. Esp. within the the groin area and her buttocks.

That's for sharing.

The dowel has become a favorite toy of some my playmates. It’s 6 feet long, 1-1/4 inches in diameter. Home Depot.

A favorite wanted me to bring it to a recent date. I also brought a sterling silver letter opener with me. She brought a whip -- “I’d like you to use this.” After I taped her with bondage tape to the dowel and blindfolded her, I ran point of the letter slowly over her body as she stood there, her legs spread. I teased her thighs, her nipples, her neck, her puss… She came, trembling and gasping. Then the whip. She came again. Then the letter opener. Then the whip. This went on for a long time.

Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
first off nice pics thank you for sharing.....Now I have to go to Home Depot!
There was a novel in the early eighties titled "Shibumi". It is an action thriller that is pretty well written as novels go. There was a scene much as Monk describes with the letter opener. I recomend this book for inspiration in this sport.
Also check out the 2002 movie Secretary with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal:
The story of a demanding boss and the woman who loves his demands.

Secretary is one of the hottest mainstream BDSM movies I have seen. I always get a rise out of it. I wonder if it is out on blueray hmm I doubt it.
I like the wheel traced across my skin after an ice cube has been traced across my skin after a tongue has been traced across my skin.

Sometimes I do it in reverse. I trace the wheel over my lovers skin after I’ve traced an ice cube across his skin after I trace my tongue traced across his skin. Then I pinch his nipples.
Oh Olivia you sound additive, I look forward to the day when we finally get together
Monk:

What about variations on two poles and four limbs in an X?
Monk, now I think of your visit with the Masked Mistress every time I open my mail. And I don't think I shall regard duct tape in the same way again either.
I hope you're happy!

Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin