Is a medium sized rubberband useful in kink?

Are there any other wonderful uses for a medium thick rubberband other than for a makeshift cockring?

Just musing on a Sunday afternoon!

Elisabeth
Are there any other wonderful uses for a medium thick rubberband other than for a makeshift cockring?

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Works equally well at short range when targeting nipples, cocks or a clitoris.

Snap! Ummph! (best used in conjunction with restraints and gags!)
  • Gurth
  • 09-05-2011, 04:55 PM

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
It's Monday btw
Absolutely! I like to use the welts to spell out words :-)
It's Monday btw Originally Posted by Gurth
Yes, you're right. I was busy doing something completely different on Sunday if I remember correctly.

Still feels like a Sunday night, though!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
You could also use it to tighten nipple clamps down strong enough to allow the clamps to stay in place while moving away from the body, either by weights or brutally pulling them.
Works equally well at short range when targeting nipples, cocks or a clitoris.

Snap! Ummph! (best used in conjunction with restraints and gags!) Originally Posted by Krunkman
Snapping the nipples is a must do....great sensation!
Funny you should ask... I've been wondering if I would enjoy having a thin rubber band snapped against my erect cock or my balls. I suppose it would depend on who is doing the snapping and overall context, but I'll bet it could be exhilarating if done correctly.
Funny you should ask... I've been wondering if I would enjoy having a thin rubber band snapped against my erect cock or my balls. I suppose it would depend on who is doing the snapping and overall context, but I'll bet it could be exhilarating if done correctly. Originally Posted by drifter78704
Funny you should ask this question.... ......................I like to use them put my initial on various personal places . But I have a funny story about an unintentional little swat with one.

I opened the door and there was this bad-boy, HOT guy standing there. Flat belly, sexy Cajun accent, light eyes, long legs, the whole nine yards. As an aside, I love my job. This guy was in his early 30’s and sexy. Why he pays I’ll never know. Anyway, we had us a good ole time let me tell you. Afterwards, he leaned in, kissed my neck and says in Cajun, “Baby I don’t need to wait to go again.”

So I said, “Well all right Big Boy; let’s go.”

Well, he did need to wait a bit, but he was short on time so I used my ponytail holder as an impromptu cock ring. I tried anyway; he wasn’t exactly short in the endowed category either. Good all around American boy is all I can say about the man . So I tried, and I tried again. I was just about to give up, and, ya – you guessed it. It broke. Guess where it hit him. Ya, it did. Poor thing. He tried to play hurt, but damn, I pretty much drowned the poor man in cold water.

All’s well that ends well. I gave him a discount, and he came back to see me.
  • thegj
  • 09-14-2011, 06:18 PM
I made a nice flogger with rubber bands. Several thought it was leather or suede. It was a rather tame flogger but a smart remark might cause 1 single band to be used to change the mindset. Never thought of spelling words Jaleen. How is it in the land of the cool gentle fog?
Also can be used for CBT...
It's lovely here this time of the year ~ it clears up around noon and it's just glorious.

Someone recently told me about taking bungee cords, opening them up lengthwise and using them for floggers ...