The 5 Families; La Eccie Nostra

I'm learning the system around here because I don't want any problems. I have deduced that their are 5 families that run Eccie. Each family has their own henchmen but these are the Heads of the Families. Dear John, Bowser, Bbkid, Nordic Jag , Uomo. I'm saying this because I want others to know how to navigate the politics of Eccie and not get in trouble with the Eccie Mods etc

I would even consider Aranegra as a Sammy the Bull type affiliate. You got to watch these 5 because if you piss them off the swarm is coming. So please folks don't get in the cross hairs I have gotten myself into

It's a shame that's how Eccie is run and I don't get it but it is what it is. That's why my creativity and sharing has been stifled. I'm tired of points and in all honesty I really don't understand points or threats of banning on a p4p board. So please exercise caution engaging any of the 5 and their henchman Aranegra. It's best to say nothing. You'll get pointed for the silliest of things. Just a heads up.

I despise waking up in the morning to a pm pointing me. That to me is some straight bullshit. Hope this helps someone.
You said you were leaving. If you don't like it here just get the fuck out.
Second the motion.
You said you were leaving. If you don't like it here just get the fuck out. Originally Posted by tyboy1

I think he's under the illusion we're laughing with him, when the truth is we're laughing at him.
It could just be wishful thinking on my part but Pit may have violated this rule in his rant and categorizing members:

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
You said you were leaving. If you don't like it here just get the fuck out. Originally Posted by tyboy1
This!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^
It could just be wishful thinking on my part but Pit may have violated this rule in his rant and categorizing members:

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Pit has violated so many guidelines that it is not even funny yet the mods just seem to ignore this for whatever reason.And damn my feelings are hurt as I did not even get an acknowledgement or a t-shirt for being a member of the eccie crime family.
Pit has violated so many guidelines that it is not even funny yet the mods just seem to ignore this for whatever reason.And damn my feelings are hurt as I did not even get an acknowledgement or a t-shirt for being a member of the eccie crime family. Originally Posted by golferguy55

So a week ago, the Houston forums had practically been taken over by pitroom and all of his bullshit, finally UC decided that enough is enough and locked 5 threads. Even an idiot with an IQ of 25 could see what was happening, UC was tired of the bullshit and shut this shit down.

So here we are again, pitroom starting his bullshit. Now we all know he's using multiple usernames, so even if he's banned, he will have an alternate username to fall back on. This is a textbook case of how a self loving narcissist works. For the record, I'm not calling pitroom a self loving narcissist.

This thread is solid proof that pitroom will never change, and it's out of our hands what happens next. It's totally up to the board staff what happens next. If pitroom takes over the Houston forums with his crap, it's on the board staff to shut it down again. I can only hope the board staff recognizes some of us appreciate an active moderator, not heavy handed moderating, but common sense to realize when a person is getting out of line.
Traits of a Narcissist:
1) Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
2) Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
3) Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
4) Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
5) Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
6) Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
7) Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
8) Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
9) Take advantage of others to get what they want.
10) Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
11) Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
12) Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
You all come to your own conclusion regarding Pitroom/Dorian Grey/Shine Pro
And his other handle of thth.
  • Pyle1
  • 03-11-2023, 08:01 PM
Bowser, why didn't you tell me you were the head of an eccie family? I feel left out of the loop here.
:I'm not gonna use German:
Jesus fucking Christ.... Just when you thought he couldn't make a worse threads.
Even I don't usually call out people by name.
I'm gonna guy simp for a moment.
BBkid is off limits. That's it
Nordic.... I trust his opinions
Bowser & Uomo.... are whatever
Wink wink
Bowser, why didn't you tell me you were the head of an eccie family? I feel left out of the loop here. Originally Posted by Pyle1
“Never open your mouth…unless you’re in the dentist’s chair.”
I reckon Pit could be considered Fredo, lol.