Pitrooms thoughts about the hobby!

I am a bucket of info so this is dedicated to me and my thoughts. First and foremost never overpay. Always negotiate. If she say. 500 for an overnight she will definitely go for 400. Hourly sessions I no longer do. I get a cheaper overnight rate lol
You should thank pxmcc for suggesting the idea for this thread.
I hate condoms. I feel every man deserves to go balls deep inside a lady and release his load inside her vagina. This is the damn animal kingdom. Every man wants to mark their territory. Releasing your sperm inside a woman is equivalent to a male going around the jungle spraying trees with his urine. I've marked several women.
A male lion that is. That's their job. To protect. Lioness hunt. Makes sleep , fuck, then at night they roam around their territory spray trees to warn other male lions away. They also have to protect. What I like is after the lionesses hunt the male lion comes in and takes the kill from her after his belly is full she can eat. So even a lion is smart enough to never overpay
And here I thought PitRoom was leaving or so he said he was in some thread on here (I would post it but I think everyone knows about it)

So he says he is leaving, claims he is Information Central on here...

Hasn't left yet so that tells me he speaks in forked tongue... which makes it very difficult to take anything he says seriously.
Pitroom by Pitroom

White Room by Cream

"where the shadows run from themselves"

So he says he is leaving, claims he is Information Central on here...

Hasn't left yet so that tells me he speaks in forked tongue... which makes it very difficult to take anything he says seriously. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
Claims he is information central..

Begs for a Don's list giving a list of providers who don't require condoms
Always go last appointment of the day. Nothing better than the smell of latex condoms in a woman all day when you go down and eat her pussy. Then you go alpha male and go balls deep in her pussy without a condom and share the love lol. Hehe. Diamond at Xscape when I was like 26 told me she wouldn't let me cum in her pussy anymore because it ran out of her pussy all day. I wonder if she ever got pregnant. Would have been a gorgeous baby lol.
Next he will claim he has a rocket to go to outer space.

Then will ask for information how to build one.
So a lion goes on an overnight with a lioness for 4 benjis and doesn’t wear a condom. Then pees on a tree. Negotiate. Build a rocket ship to go to the sun. Ask for building plans. Secret to successful rocket ship trip to the sun: go overnight!

Ok all caught up.

And courtesy of Mr. Denver, which is entirely on topic, in part:
“So (deep French) kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go“

The 4 benjis are on the nightstand.
  • BLM69
  • 03-15-2023, 12:23 AM
I'm still waiting on the Houston BB list, was it all a bunch of hot air?
  • pxmcc
  • 03-15-2023, 01:07 AM
I'm still waiting on the Houston BB list, was it all a bunch of hot air? Originally Posted by BLM69
umm BLM, maybe that thread might work better in the Men's Locker Room. otherwise that's like putting some gals on blast who might prefer to remain utr..
You been watching too much discovery channel and Extreme Couponing lately my friend.
I hate condoms. I feel every man deserves to go balls deep inside a lady and release his load inside her vagina. This is the damn animal kingdom. Every man wants to mark their territory. Releasing your sperm inside a woman is equivalent to a male going around the jungle spraying trees with his urine. I've marked several women. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Does your ass just not care about diseases shitroom, cause that’s how you sound that’s just disgusting. There is diseases going around they’re always will be and you’re wanting every guy to dump a load in every girl you’re fucking disgusting. We are not dogs( or lionesses) you POS where you go mark your Territory I wish every girl would go around and shit on your face
So a lion goes on an overnight with a lioness for 4 benjis and doesn’t wear a condom. Then pees on a tree. Negotiate. Build a rocket ship to go to the sun. Ask for building plans. Secret to successful rocket ship trip to the sun: go overnight!

Ok all caught up.

And courtesy of Mr. Denver, which is entirely on topic, in part:
“So (deep French) kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go“

The 4 benjis are on the nightstand. Originally Posted by Michael8219