Trafficking ring caught in Austin

in this article there are pics of two people arrested for under age trafficking.. anyone recognize them?
http://kxan.com/2014/12/11/2-arreste...cm_cat=Article

Scum bags..
Read the report in KEYE's site. They were part of a San Diego ring that worked nation-wide, although the only states listed were SoCal, Arizona, and Texas. Indictments for 22 handed down in SD, with those toe arrested in Texas -- the guy here, and the girl in Del Rio.
Under-age trafficking? Oops, you've stepped in it now.There's *no* mention of minors allowed on this board. Even when you're just referencing a story from public media.
Under-age trafficking? Oops, you've stepped in it now.There's *no* mention of minors allowed on this board. Even when you're just referencing a story from public media. Originally Posted by Bobave
I certainly may be mistaken, but I think this post is okay.. it's for everyone knowledge.. on this board there are good reasons to have up to date info.. esp for the BP fans.
I certainly may be mistaken, but I think this post is okay.. it's for everyone knowledge.. on this board there are good reasons to have up to date info.. esp for the BP fans. Originally Posted by nuglet
Hey, I agree with your reasoning completely.

But that hasn't been the reaction from certain mods in the past when others of us have made similar posts.