Date: 7-6-23
Name: Chanel
Phone: Not available
Email Address: Greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Luna and Royal lane
Activities: Kissing, blow job, DATY, several positions, shot it on her back during doggie.
Hair Length and Color: Long and dyed
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful face and smile. Pampering attitude with a smoking hot body.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow! Chanel just started and you just joined. What a coincidence you reviewed her first. And just like HoustonHobbiest’s review of Shelly, Chanel is also 20s to 30s. Nothing suspicious there.
Het guy's......... BigjiminDFW here.

Everyone........ is this the same Chanel from Emerald drive Mischiko ????

BigJim says party hardy ?????
Het guy's......... BigjiminDFW here.

Everyone........ is this the same Chanel from Emerald drive Mischiko ????

BigJim says party hardy ????? Originally Posted by BigJiminDfw
Different channel.
Wow! Chanel just started and you just joined. What a coincidence you reviewed her first. And just like HoustonHobbiest’s review of Shelly, Chanel is also 20s to 30s. Nothing suspicious there. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Haha yep, Chanel and Shelly's arrivals are announced and then reviews of BOTH girls pop up the same exact day. What a coincidence!!!
And only 28 minutes apart, one right after the other, lol. can’t wait to try Chanel‘s smoking hot body.
Chanel has been there for a bit guys. She is there to replace Julie and they usually overlap a week to learn the ropes.

As you well know, im not a promoter but Chanel GL is very good looking, ive seen her in person
I think this may be the same Chanel who was briefly at GL earlier this year. I had an appointment with her and the booker texted and said she left that day, so never saw her. I just remember the tits.
Chanel has been there for a bit guys. She is there to replace Julie and they usually overlap a week to learn the ropes.

As you well know, im not a promoter but Chanel GL is very good looking, ive seen her in person Originally Posted by Blavish
Let’s be honest here
Not very good looking and sort of a rush service
And needs a bit work on other things as well
Originally Posted by ErikHua621
Oh, that's easy...Nana!
Oh, that's easy...Nana! Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Yep. Nana looks not bad in her age tho
Chanel is pretty awesome. I've had her twice in the past and nothing but greatness.