Handjobs

I know it's kinda a lost art but who gives the best Handjob whether it was her twisting /grip ... 2 fingers ..that had saying Wow !
Lonra Leif / Cora Castillo, use to be with BTA but now indy.

https://www.preferred411.com/P114494

Bailey Summers:
https://www.preferred411.com/P120058

Just one of the best HJ/CIM finishes I've had, period.

Originally Posted by GoManGo

good to know
Originally Posted by Prolongus
AngelaS is the best I've ever had.

Originally Posted by GoManGo
For $$$$/hr, She needs to clean my house too!
In Fort Worth, amazing HJ by KimberlyJ. Nice FBSM to start. $ no upgrade. Fantastic body.
I would love to hear from providers on this subject. I LOVE handjobs on me from a skilled provider.

However, I am NOT prepared to pay anymore than $120.00 ( Tops ) for this service. There are a number of women who will only charge their standard hourly rate, which I think is incorrect. I know, I know, there is a lot of prep, time is still time, but in my feeble mind I feel there is a ' services rendered ' aspect to this.

Please, ladies, chime in on this subject. I am NOT complaining, only saying out loud what my perspective is. Please offer yours....
I know it's kinda a lost art ... Originally Posted by Triton
This is actually a skill I am not well developed at. I only am asked on occasion to do it, but when I do I tend to ask the guy if I am doing it right lol. I would really prefer to just blow it, lol.

I know, there is a lot of prep, time is still time, but in my feeble mind I feel there is a ' services rendered ' aspect to this.

Please, ladies, chime in on this subject. I am NOT complaining, only saying out loud what my perspective is. Please offer yours.... Originally Posted by crashkopf
Ahh, but it is only an agreement of time spent together, not services rendered

Ahh, but it is only an agreement of time spent together, not services rendered Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
All inclusive fee? That is great, now if we could just get the providers to think like that.

So since the hobbyist is just paying for time spent, why is there an upcharge for Greek or CIM for many providers? Or when you get a massage, when you ask for or the happy ending is offered, why do they say it is a mandatory extra tip for that or if she goes topless or nude, it is extra for that?
All inclusive fee? That is great, now if we could just get the providers to think like that.

So since the hobbyist is just paying for time spent, why is there an upcharge for Greek or CIM for many providers? Or when you get a massage, when you ask for or the happy ending is offered, why do they say it is a mandatory extra tip for that or if she goes topless or nude, it is extra for that? Originally Posted by davidfree986
Awwwe thanks, I never considered my all inclusive style no upcharge for outcalls, greek, cim etc, such a great thing

I kind of chalked it up to me never touring so I don't have hardly any expenses to compensate for. Thanks for the compliment
I know it's kinda a lost art but who gives the best Handjob Originally Posted by Triton
Anyone is better than my left hand...tore up my right shoulder and suffered for 8 weeks.

...just couldn't train "Lefty" how to get 'er done.
I've been told I have a great technique.... The trick is to do it simultaneously while you're going down on it during a BJ..

It amazes me how many guys have told me there are girls out there who just can't seem to be able to do both!! LOL
I would love to hear from providers on this subject. I LOVE handjobs on me from a skilled provider.

However, I am NOT prepared to pay anymore than $120.00 ( Tops ) for this service. There are a number of women who will only charge their standard hourly rate, which I think is incorrect. I know, I know, there is a lot of prep, time is still time, but in my feeble mind I feel there is a ' services rendered ' aspect to this.

Please, ladies, chime in on this subject. I am NOT complaining, only saying out loud what my perspective is. Please offer yours.... Originally Posted by crashkopf
I would do a special rate for this after meeting someone first. I think most ladies would not advertise it in the open though.

As far as "the best", probably any ATF can be taught how to stroke their client based on what HE likes. Every guy is different. Some guys like it slow and soft while others like it squeezed and pulled. I'd guess the best handjob cums from the best communication.