Who are the most fit providers?

Looking for opinions and recommendations. Who are the most fit providers in the area? I mean not flat stomachs but ripped abs. It doesn't matter if it's spa, studio or independent, I'm just looking for opinions.
  • 11-29-2014, 02:40 PM
Aprill(my avatar), Pistol, Cessisie, Nataylia the Russian(forgive spelling)
Kylee Lynn if over 40 is not a problem.
Kylee Lynn if over 40 is not a problem. Originally Posted by pollack
Have a link to this lady please?
Angel Therapist has the most ripped abs on the Dallas site. She is a massage therapist and a competitive body builder and just a great time.
Is Amber/LittleMiss still around? I think she fit in this category. Pun not intended.
Have a link to this lady please? Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
I think this is it:
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-text/27829089
Angel Therapist has the most ripped abs on the Dallas site. She is a massage therapist and a competitive body builder and just a great time. Originally Posted by shooter6.5

I haven't been with her as a provider, but she's a friend, and she's amazingly fit!
I visited Kylee Lynn while she was with True Companions she is very fit pics on pb ad look like she hasn't changed much
I haven't been with her as a provider, but she's a friend, and she's amazingly fit! Originally Posted by WacoGuy
I haven't been with Pistol sisters or Tara. So I can't say anything about fittest of all, but for sure angel is my choice of call.
Is Amber/LittleMiss still around? I think she fit in this category. Pun not intended. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
I don't think she is still around. Her P411 and profile here have both been disabled.
Aprill(my avatar), Pistol, Cessisie, Nataylia the Russian(forgive spelling) Originally Posted by 8701
Are you talking about Nastya? She's super fit!
I think this is it:
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-text/27829089 Originally Posted by dogfart
That's her. Pics are on the money.
Aprill would be my choice