Hygiene question

Do most women clean underneath their clitoris hood and around their clit when they shower... Seems like some do not.. Is it because of lack of information or training from parents, peers etc.. or just laziness... Just wondering.. thank you...
I would hope so or else you wouldn't want to DATY after another dude has seen a provider. Stick to the providers that you know shower before each session.
The providers that do not have the best hygiene are the ones that request the client have excellent hygiene. You would not believe the number of providers I have refused to do DATY on. There is a reason I cannot stand tunafish!!

IMO, if you are going to participate in the hobby, you need to make sure you have superbly clean hygiene, and that goes for providers and hobbyists.
I can't speak for anyone but myself...I clean under my hood. I was not aware that other women do not do this.
  • hd
  • 08-15-2016, 04:09 PM
I.ve seen just a very few that were'nt "fresh" so she got a few licks and I moved up top. She may even have infection, whether or not she would know that I don't know, but you'd think?

And maybe it's like some people have BO and can't help it?

But no matter what, it is a mood killer since daty is a big part of my enjoyment.

Keep on dining David
I worked in a GYN office for a while. Lot's of women do NOT....I believe it is mostly from lack of training by parents and the medical community. It's a little awkward to properly get to.

If not properly cleaned, You can get kind of a "smegma" affect....just like under a mans fore-skin.
The providers that do not have the best hygiene are the ones that request the client have excellent hygiene. You would not believe the number of providers I have had refuse to let me to do DATY on them. There is a reason I cannot stand tunafish!!

IMO, if you are going to participate in the hobby, you need to make sure you have superbly clean hygiene, and that goes for providers and hobbyists. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Fixed that for you
Do most women clean underneath their clitoris hood and around their clit when they shower... Seems like some do not.. Is it because of lack of information or training from parents, peers etc.. or just laziness... Just wondering.. thank you... Originally Posted by David426
Now you tell me.

this explains so much...
  • hd
  • 08-15-2016, 08:21 PM
It's always good to check under the hood
I worked in a GYN office for a while. Lot's of women do NOT....I believe it is mostly from lack of training by parents and the medical community. It's a little awkward to properly get to.

If not properly cleaned, You can get kind of a "smegma" affect....just like under a mans fore-skin. Originally Posted by alaine
Alaine just hit the nail on the head.. I believe its lack of education and proper training by parents... And
yes, its just the same as a mans foreskin,natural secretions will turn to smegma around the clitoris underneath the hood
Now you tell me.

this explains so much... Originally Posted by THN
NOPE - cant' let you turn this into a threAD for your tastiness...
Now you tell me.

this explains so much... Originally Posted by THN
Stancks eh?
What sorcery is this hood of which you speak?
What is this clit you speak of and having hoods? Are they some racist cult or something?