what is GFE

I know my version of GFE and how hobbyists in my area (SEATTLE) classify it, But I've found that in different parts of the country a lot of guys and girls alike have very different views.. Here are mine

GFE = Passionate kissing, daty/o, BBBJ, multiple positions, and just and all around sensual feel to the session.

throw in COF CIM BLS Swallow (Birdwatching) fast and hard pounding and it turns into PSE.

Be Nice LOL

Mel B.
It means taint photos are posted and BBCR is preferred.
It means taint photos are posted and BBCR is preferred. Originally Posted by pyramider
Especially in Dallas.
If I had a gf, I'd be more than slightly disappointed if swallowing wasn't something she enjoyed regularly as part of her bbbj.
I think of a GFE provider as being sweet but naughty persona, whereas PSE is raw, wild and raunchy.

Both acronyms vary depending on provider (a peck on the lips doesn't make you 'GFE'). At the end of the day YMMV is the acronym that applies.
The good girls offer bareback as part of their GFE offerings.
Since he is the one who is paying, GFE is anything the hobbyist defines it as. In the hobby, if different, the provider does not get to dictate and do what her definition of GFE is IF she agrees to set an appointment with a hobbyist who let her know what he likes in a session. That is another reason for reviews.

Because of the sheer number of providers here in the metroplex alone, depending upon that definition, so is the number of providers he has to choose from. In normal circumstances, when there is a difference of opinion of what GFE is between the hobbyist and provider, then it is time for both of them to move on.

Generally most define GFE as DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS and at the very least, interactive IOP. I call it a provider being a mattress actress and being a cheerleader, aka, cheering while I am scoring.
What is DFW GFE?

GFE: fresh breath, hugging, touching, passionate lfk & dfk, bbbj (cim optional), daty/dato, cfs, msog w/hr+, realP or IOP, nice personality/conversation and enjoys the time together. Trimmed or shaved bush w/o scratchy stubble is a good thing..... So are shaved/smooth legs, A towel and access to a shower should probably be part of GFE too.

The guy wanting GFE should be clean, smooth shaved or have beard groomed, have fresh breath, and be polite. Trimmed or shaved privates w/o scratchy stubble is probably a plus.
By my definitions...

GFE - Kissing, including DFK, BBBJ, conversationally proficient enough I feel like I'm with someone who honestly enjoys time with me, capable of either enjoying herself with me, or good enough to convince me she is. Feels like a good hook up you'd have with a girl you were dating. Feels familiar and comfortable and fun fucking.

PSE - Dirtier, little to no kissing, fucking as a sporting event. Often includes greek, fouler mouth and louder dirtier talking the better.

TWE (The Wife Experience) - Walks past you and tells you to fuck off and considers that the intimacy for the day. At most lays still and spreads legs pondering what color to paint the ceiling until you finish.
its not the ACTS....It is the *attitude.
DO what my GF does ... Duh ��
Since he is the one who is paying, GFE is anything the hobbyist defines it as. In the hobby, if different, the provider does not get to dictate and do what her definition of GFE is IF she agrees to set an appointment with a hobbyist who let her know what he likes in a session. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I don't know if you intend it to sound this way or not, but you appear to be suggesting that a provider has to do what a client wishes, even if it's against her own will if she bills herself as "GFE".

For starters. There's no such thing as a formalized set of rules "governing" an illegal activity, because it's an unenforceable contract by law, so the INFORMAL agreement you have is not backed by anything more than her willful consent. Should you choose to believe and more importantly, ACT otherwise...it's called RAPE.

No woman in this business has to act outside her own consent no matter what the acronym in her ad leads you to conclude.
The good girls offer bareback as part of their GFE offerings. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Dammit man! Stop with that shit already.

its not the ACTS....It is the*attitude Originally Posted by Eva Damita
This is spot on! I love me some Eva
its not the ACTS....It is the *attitude. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Yep, and it is the ATTITUDE that effects the ACTS.

I don't know if you intend it to sound this way or not, but you appear to be suggesting that a provider has to do what a client wishes, even if it's against her own will if she bills herself as "GFE".

For starters. There's no such thing as a formalized set of rules "governing" an illegal activity, because it's an unenforceable contract by law, so the INFORMAL agreement you have is not backed by anything more than her willful consent. Should you choose to believe and more importantly, ACT otherwise...it's called RAPE.

No woman in this business has to act outside her own consent no matter what the acronym in her ad leads you to conclude. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
Of course not and you did misread it. When a provider does not agree with a hobbyist's definition of GFE, then she can simply refuse to see him and hopefully, they both move on. So it has nothing to do with forcing a provider and her HAVING to give into any hobbyist's requests she is not comfortable with that wants to see her.

When a hobbyist lets a provider clearly know what he is seeking (what his definition of GFE is) and IF the provider knowing that agrees to set the appointment and does a session she gets paid for and does not perform to his satisfaction, that is what typically is called a NO recommendation on the review he writes and has every right to do so.

Other than getting a nut, most guys know and want what they like in a session and then there are others who just set an appointment, go with the flow and hope they get what they want. A guy who does not let a provider know what he wants in a session has absolutely nothing to bitch about if he is not satisfied because providers are not mind readers.
Mel B, your definition matches what most folks around here would expect from a gfe session. I wouldn't fret if some guys say otherwise. IOP (illusion of passion) is a very important ingredient, as others have stated.

Welcome to dfw...hope you have a great visit!