👅DATY only session?

Is there truly a market for this?

Would you expect a discounted rate?

Enquiring minds want to know.
  • BLM69
  • 08-21-2016, 10:11 AM
Only if the pussy don't stink and to answer your question, there's a market for everything in here.
So there's really hobbyists that want nothing other than to DATY and then leave without being satisfied?
I think most guys would want a handjob or bj to be on the table as well.
Yes I would expect a discounted rate.
So there's really hobbyists that want nothing other than to DATY and then leave without being satisfied? Originally Posted by Putanna Di Classe
A few years back, there was a female on this board that offered that service and she got business from it.

I believe that she did charge a bit less for it but she was adamant that oral sex, on her, was all that was on the table, so to speak.

I've always been more comfortable with just offering anything that I offer during a certain time frame. I'm not fond of ala carte type of menu choices, but that certainly has worked for a few ladies.

I'm sure it's a great option especially if you adore cunnilingus (and it was her favorite sexual activity, if I'm remembering correctly).

Good luck figuring out something interesting that might work for you!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
  • BLM69
  • 08-21-2016, 10:58 AM
So there's really hobbyists that want nothing other than to DATY and then leave without being satisfied? Originally Posted by Putanna Di Classe
In a review I have yet to post, I did finish with a personal hj but the pussy was that bald and tasty it just felt better to end it that way, I had hit it in multiple positions already so our agreed rate was donated.
I agree with Elisabeth regarding focusing on donations in exchange for a time frame rather than individual "menu" options. Additionally, I'd be concerned that there would be some who want to get in the door based on a lowered donation for a single service, then try to be pushy during the session and expect BJs and FS. Anyhoo, best of luck with figuring things out.
I agree with Elisabeth regarding focusing on donations in exchange for a time frame rather than individual "menu" options. Additionally, I'd be concerned that there would be some who want to get in the door based on a lowered donation for a single service, then try to be pushy during the session and expect BJs and FS. Anyhoo, best of luck with figuring things out. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Exactly. I KNOW my client base. lol

They'd come over and I'd fully expect them to be handsy and say, "Aaahhhh .... come on, Elisabeth!!! Just this once!" And then ... well, you know.
There likely is a market for this in Dallas, but as BLM noted, there seems to be a market for most anything. I would think if it's solely just that service offered that the discount would be pretty steep.
Certainly. Not a discounted rate per se. But a negotiated rate based on limited activities and expectations and a time limit. I.E.: DATY x 2. BBBJTC once. $. I'm game.
I have had DATY only sessions before but i wont do them with just anyone. She has to truely enjoy it and respond well to it. But then again i am a true DATY fan. it REALLY gets me going.
I have had DATY only sessions before but i wont do them with just anyone. She has to truely enjoy it and respond well to it. But then again i am a true DATY fan. it REALLY gets me going. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
Amen bro. I'm not selfish, but she also needs to respond, as in digging her fingers into my arms. I still got marks, lol.
I agree with Elisabeth regarding focusing on donations in exchange for a time frame rather than individual "menu" options. Additionally, I'd be concerned that there would be some who want to get in the door based on a lowered donation for a single service, then try to be pushy during the session and expect BJs and FS. Anyhoo, best of luck with figuring things out. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

From the PMs I'm getting I fear this will be exactly the case.

Case closed, DATY only sessions will NOT be added to my menu.

Thanks for the market research!
I think every provider knows their clients. They know which ones will come over and want exactly what they asked for. They also know the ones that try to get over.

I've talked to multiple providers and they've told me they have clients who come to see them just to cuddle. Some men pay providers just to sit and talk with them. Some just want a massage. There will be some who will just want to perform DATY