Apartment for rent- Love Field Area

Any interest in renting an upscale apartment in the love field area?

I'm moving out but my lease doesn't expire until summer, so I'm stuck with it for a while.

Obviously it's in my name, so discretion is important. I'd prefer it not be used for incalls, but rather a discrete, safe, private home for someone who doesn't need wish to be locked in to a lease for 12+ months. Occasional, infrequent guests would likely be unnoticed.

Market rent is nearly $1500 in this area (1br/750sqft), but I am only trying to offset my losses somewhat, or find a mutually beneficial arrangement.

PM Me if you might be interested.
It's like people don't learn.
Great idea - NOT!
Wonderful idea, someone should jump on this deal.
I promise not to sell pussy in your apt...
NOTE TO SELF: Add the OP to my list of folks whose threads I follow.
Pm Sent
  • L.A.
  • 02-24-2017, 03:52 PM
I really don't see what could possibly go wrong.
Hey Socratic, did you know that one of your distant relatives passed? Please inbox me your checking account number, social security number, dob, full name and relevant passwords so I can have the inheritance directly deposited to your account. Maybe after that we can sit down and share some truck stop sushi or go find some palestinians on motorcycles. Have a great evening.
Please tell me you will furnish a rental car too!!
And keep it fully stocked with food and furniture. Large screen tvs in each of the rooms as well.
And keep it fully stocked with food and furniture. Large screen tvs in each of the rooms as well. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
And booze. Don't forget the booze.
I hear PhuckToi is looking since she was recently evicted from living in that rental car.