Kylie Nicole?

Anyone seen her? Considered reaching out until I did a little research and found this:

I also hear she doesn't look as good as before due to having a kid recently. Someone tell me this isn't so.
Good Bye Joey
Good Bye Joey Originally Posted by Whispers
Heck, Joey is prolly tha wife thet posted tha info on thet website.
If she'd only fuck her husband more often.
What is “DRD?”
Dennis Rodman disease. The herp.
Anyone seen her? Considered reaching out until I did a little research and found this:

I also hear she doesn't look as good as before due to having a kid recently. Someone tell me this isn't so. Originally Posted by JoeyLongs
Excuse me guys has anyone RTM'd this post i just did and in houston last night either way outing outing and what a disgusting thing to do,im sure wifey and prob in every city that handle needs a perma banned

anyhow just wondering if yall rtm it cuz it been in Houston & Austin since last night i think think i only one that caught it was late,scary to know that could happen to any of us!

Hey Kick ya see shine last night he got all in his feelings lol or another shine show ugh ok carry on guys!!!!
Heck, Joey is prolly tha wife thet posted tha info on thet website. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
and thats what i said to!

If she'd only fuck her husband more often. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Yes she very scorned now

Dennis Rodman disease. The herp. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
AND did not know what DRD was either
WIFEY IT HAPPENS GET OVER IT
So not cool!