Workout clothes and baseball hats

How do yall feel about a provider wearing hot workout clothes during and appt or a baseball hat? I get lots of guys that ask me to open the door wearing my nikes and short gym shorts to meet them at door for appts. But then there are guys that dont like the baseball hats or work out clothes. Curious
That sounds cool. Would be something different and different is fun and sexy.
Cool, fun and sexy, the very definition of our Tara! Hi Sweetie, long time.
Love workout clothes, leaves just a little to the imagination.
I've had that outfit requested before.
I love outfit requests. Make it more interesting.
I would love it if you showered deep clean, wore yoga pants and sports bra, went to gym, worked out for 30 -60 minutes and sweated out and then came to my bed in gym clothes :-)
  • 06-29-2018, 12:56 PM
I prefer the lady be naked during my appt.
Workout gear comes off quickly!
Just as lng as your freshly showered, clean and neat, it's good.
I prefer a uniform or a suit...….as in...……….BIRTHDAY SUIT !
I have a photo of me wearing a baseball cap on P411 page.....that picture has gotten so many guys interested in me...

they say the picture of you in the hat is what made me call you...

i call my lingerie my uniform.....thats funny charlie brown
I have a photo of me wearing a baseball cap on P411 page.....that picture has gotten so many guys interested in me...

i call my lingerie my uniform.....thats funny charlie brown Originally Posted by Analeese
So cute girl. Right I think its hot. But this guy wrote me a review saying how ugly it was that i had it on and the workout clothes he didn't like either. Lol
I usually take the hat off..if I’m wearing it prior but don’t happen a lot cause I’m not pretty with hat hair....I have very soft baby fine hair and guys love to touch it and run their hands and fingers through it....not sure why...

Especially Asian guys they touch my hair like crazy lol
I guess each his own. I like the sexy workout shorts and hat, but I want it to come off when the fun starts. Also, while I know some guys might like a sweaty girl just from a gym, I prefer a clean freshly showered partner. I always shower before I meet up with a nice lady and I enjoy the same.
I guess each his own. I like the sexy workout shorts and hat, but I want it to come off when the fun starts. Also, while I know some guys might like a sweaty girl just from a gym, I prefer a clean freshly showered partner. I always shower before I meet up with a nice lady and I enjoy the same. Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
i always thought sweat tasted like salt.....ewwwww

i call my lingerie my uniform.....thats funny charlie brown Originally Posted by Analeese
Sure thing
I love your sexy hair, I need to see you again