LOL IM BROKE? crying over $20

Had a few members and providers send me this thread about some MYA provider from Illinois Whom Ive never had an encounter with.

First, Im far from flat broke, so thanks for that assumption.

Second, I wasn't crying over $20 bucks. It was the principle that I cash app'd her $20 for a deposit because she was coming from far. As soon as I sent it over I heard nothing from her, and she never showed up. Later that evening she contacted me. I waited about 3-4 hours after I sent her the deposit before I finally put something on Eccie. She could of been doing it to other people, I wanted to warn people. We've already cleared the air about this. IF anyone is willing to cash app 20 bucks to providers and not hear from them and not say anything then please stand up. Ive learned my lesson and am not providing any more deposits for anything. This provider did refund me the $20 the next day.

So thanks MYA for trying to out me.
Mya is an absurd, insecure, staff edit - B3. Don't worry about her. Dallas Coed had your back.
People can share their opinions, but let's try to pick our words carefully.
I carefully picked that word...😂🤣
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ That made me LAUGH OMG Hahahhaha! Sometimes points are worth it.:mf r_lol:
Thank you BBW Katrina
I carefully picked that word...😂🤣 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
If I know Katrina-- she carefully hand selected, curated, polished, and gently placed that word on a platter before serving it up in Coed.
If I know Katrina-- she carefully hand selected, curated, polished, and gently placed that word on a platter before serving it up in Coed. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Dinner is served My Lady🍽
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_2019-05-10-00-25-41~2.png (1.37 MB, 643 views)
Gremlins are scary. ijs
Every time I read these now 3 threads over this subject I think of the movie "Better Off Dead" with John Cusak where the paperboy keeps stalking him for "Two Dollars, I want my two Dollars!!!"
I will Venmo everyone involved $20 if we can stop talking about this story already. Lol
I will Venmo everyone involved $20 if we can stop talking about this story already. Lol Originally Posted by LuciaConte
LMAO. I’m dying.
You are doing a hell of a lot of whining it does not take two threads to talk about this shit like really ,guys put us through a hell of a lot more than you losing 20 bucks which she already returned if I’m not mistaken so stop talking about it I hate clients that are whiners and crybabies
You are doing a hell of a lot of whining it does not take two threads to talk about this shit like really ,guys put us through a hell of a lot more than you losing 20 bucks which she already returned if I’m not mistaken so stop talking about it I hate clients that are whiners and crybabies Originally Posted by GuddKitty2589
No one forced you to read either thread. I hate providers that are whiners and crybabies.