Larry Finstrom, Dallas Criminal Defense Attorney for 50 yrs busted for soliciting prostitution...

Finstrom, a longtime Dallas Criminal Defense Attorney in Dallas gets busted for soliciting prostitution...Apparently he messaged a client’s wife to refer him ladies for sex for a fee, and a referral fee to her as well, to help pay down her SO’s legal bill...Unbelievable he would do this in a documented message.

Wondering what his ECCIE handle is?

https://www.cbsnews.com/dfw/video/un...se-attorney/#x
Who turned him in?
^^^ His client and the client’s SO that he messaged the offer to, then they set up a sting with another woman for the illegal act.
Yeah, he was messing with fire there. Sounds like his client had every incentive to turn on him. What was he thinking?
  • BLM69
  • 10-02-2022, 06:34 PM
At least he was looking for nice looking ones, them snitches messed up his nut
..What was he thinking? Originally Posted by TinMan
Yeh, seems like the last thing a lawyer would do, at least the way he did it...I think her old man was already locked up and he was trying to bait her into PayHisBillDown, she was probably good looking...What a dumb Horn Dog!

Because the 2 figures he presented to her came to $300 I would bet he is an ECCIE member, only a veteran knows that’s a going rate on average.
LOL it sounds like he was not happy with the offerings on Oh2 or ECCIE and resorted to trolling other sources for hot young ladies.

For him to make that offer he must have known that the client and his spouse was/were involved in someway shape or form with prostitution.

Now they have to look for a new lawyer and good luck with that after screwing this guy over.
  • BLM69
  • 10-02-2022, 11:37 PM
LOL it sounds like he was not happy with the offerings on Oh2 or ECCIE and resorted to trolling other sources for hot young ladies.

For him to make that offer he must have known that the client and his spouse was/were involved in someway shape or form with prostitution.

Now they have to look for a new lawyer and good luck with that after screwing this guy over. Originally Posted by ahab11
He probably didn't want fatties or grannys and took a chance
What was he thinking? Originally Posted by TinMan
Objection, assumes facts not in evidence. He WASN’T thinking.
Honey, Finstrom says I can reduce our bill, if I find him a hooker.

Babe, I bet DPD can helps us find the right gal for him and take care that bill, too.
Objection, assumes facts not in evidence. He WASN’T thinking. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
This is a classic case of thinking with the Little Head, but the facts (according to me) are this:

1. Larry has to be 75 yrs old or older.
2. Has to be at the end of his career, and doesn’t care about being disbarred.
3. Probably has plenty of money in the bank, again doesn’t care about disbarment.
4. Knows he can avoid jail time with a plea agreement.
5. Paying for some ‘strange’ just got easier.
Larry knew exactly what he was doing. Many of his clients are ladies in the hobby or managers of those in the hobby. It's been common practice with some of those clients to barter services for services. Unfortunately he bartered with the wrong clients this time. There are others in the same profession who work the same deals too. Seen it in action a couple of times during my hobby years. Larry just happened to be one of the most worked with for those in trouble
Better call Saul.