Tina Payne NCNS

Date: 27 July 13
Provider: Tina Payne
Phone:
Email Address: dallas37374@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=182365 https://www.preferred411.com/P95112
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Per her near Main & Peak
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Called hours ahead for appt request she accepted, I called an hour b4 appt time to confirm she confirmed and told me intersection and area and to call when I was there, 11 minutes prior I called once at location and nothing, I called left VM once, I texted once, I waited 15 min past and called nothing I PM'd her and waited two days and no response but she has been active or at least per her ECCIE Showcase: Last Activity- Today 02:53 PM today (day of this post)
Session Length: none
Fee: None ( was supposed to be HS Special: Per her via PM- Incall hh for $100 USD BBBJ when I asked via PM a few days back )
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: N/A
Ethnic Background: White

I sent a PM as stated above asking for an explanation, I don't need details just general something, and she chose not to respond. I feel it right to post that she did this and I believe not all providers would do this without cancelling first or explaining later as some have in a professional courteous manner. Not looking for feedback take it as you will but at least the info is here as best as I can give.
That's too bad she is a sweet girl.
Thanks fo rthe info and a big thanks to one of the few who know show to actualy report these things!
Well done , thanx !
I noticed that she recently changed her status to "no longer pregnant."
Originally Stated by omakase - I noticed that she recently changed her status to "no longer pregnant."
Maybe that's why she ncns you. A new excuse for a provider to ncns. "Sorry I missed you but my water broke and had to make room for you. Now I am more flexible for all positions."
Very good reporting of a NCNS. Done without malice or vengeance...might be the best I've seen here. Thanks, dominos.
I still think ncns show should be in reviews since that's where most people hang.
Yeah the whole point of reviews is to provide information to help others make an informed decision. In that respect it's totally appropriate to report NCNS in this forum.
I asked him to call me when he was on his way, he didnt, i was in another appointment when he showed up unexpectedly,(my phone was on silent) he did call me an hr before but i asked him to let me know he was on his way b/c its been too many times someone said they were coming and i take the baby to the babysitter and they don't show up, then it cost me money i dont have right now due to things being so slow. i didnt see a reason to respond to him after that, my mistake, my apologies ill try to be more professional from now on, it's a little hard getting accustomed to juggling working by myself and taking care of my baby by my self.
I asked him to call me when he was on his way, he didnt, i was in another appointment when he showed up unexpectedly,(my phone was on silent) he did call me an hr before but i asked him to let me know he was on his way b/c its been too many times someone said they were coming and i take the baby to the babysitter and they don't show up, then it cost me money i dont have right now due to things being so slow. i didnt see a reason to respond to him after that, my mistake, my apologies ill try to be more professional from now on, it's a little hard getting accustomed to juggling working by myself and taking care of my baby by my self. Originally Posted by tina.payne
Thats seems fair ask, since I have been asked that when one of the providers I see. Probably same situation as Tina as she had a recent baby (hmm.. this explains why she asked me to do that, since I saw the crib around).

But at the same time, seems like he waited to days for explanation and he got none.

Well, I guess time to make up and move on
This report worked as it's suppose to. He posted his side with all the info public. She has now responded with her side. We can now decide for ourselves if this should have any impact on anything. Neither made it personal. Well done.
I understand that others may not agree with my next continuation but as I stated I am not looking for others feedback and now that I see a response I have a right to a rebuttal. This is for me and Tina to communicate if both of us want and ECCIE Staff have the right as ECCIE Staff in conducting ECCIE Staff business to interject. To any others I do not want or seek any comments, feedback, advice, approval, or PM's so please refrain from doing so just read it if you wish and how you choose to feel is your business.

Just to be clear on my end if you look at the Activities Section of my original post: Me "I called an hour b4 appt time to confirm she confirmed and told me intersection and area and to call when I was there"
There were no instructions between, she did ask if I was on my way when I called and I told her that I am confirming and that I will head that way.

Me calling her an hour before the appt time to confirm was me telling her I am serious and want to make sure you are also willing/able to meet and to chek that the provider still has/wants to communicate or I'm on my way.
(On My Way, isn't defined as: someone travelling and telling the person I am travelling to you now, it can be someone ready to get on the road in this case and calling before they drive, as is safer, and making sure the other person is aware of the first persons intent to arrive to a particular location.

Also ME calling her to CONFIRM should reasonably imply that I am serious and am not one of the people that per her:
"its been too many times someone said they were coming and i take the baby to the babysitter and they don't show up"

If others have done that well that is them not me just as I don't hold one provider accountable for another providers actions please don't hold me liable to another Appt Requesters actions.

Also she states about the babysitter: "then it cost me money i dont have right now due to things being so slow."
You Tina can always ask the Appt Requester if you may call or text 30 minutes b4 the appt, maybe b4 taking the baby to the babysitter if you are concerned and ask if they are on there way. Of course they can always lie.

Now how about where Tina states: "i was in another appointment when he showed up unexpectedly"
Again we agreed on a particular time and you accepted the confirmation. How was me calling 11 minutes prior to the agreed appt time unexpected, WE AGREED I CONFIRMED YOU ACCEPTED (No I am not yelling just trying to make sure this sinks in)

Also she states: "i didnt see a reason to respond to him after that, my mistake, my apologies" I accept the apology yes it was your mistake since you could see I called as you instructed and we agreed and if things are so slow you may have had another appt and good review if you had responded to my calls, voicemail, text after your appt (which implies that your baby was already at the sitters if you were in an appt) and/or PM before hand to avoid this. Also it seems to me like you treated me along the same lines the way others as you stated treated you.

Finally I understand things come up and if something does before an appt I understand If I am not your first concern when it does but a follow up once you are able is prudent and practical for good relations. I await a rebuttal if Tina wants or you Tina may PM me and we can discuss this in private if you want as I first attempted to do but as you stated you didn't see a reason to respond. Either way the best to you Tina I am not bitter nor angry now, at the time yes, but I have the right to my response as you do.
And you need to understand you posted in a PUBLIC forum. If you only wanted this to be between the 2 of you that is what PMs are for. Did you really think no one would respond to your public post? Really? You have been here over 3 years and don't know better than that?

Reguardless of what you want, once its public, people will respond so get over it.
And you need to understand you posted in a PUBLIC forum. If you only wanted this to be between the 2 of you that is what PMs are for. Did you really think no one would respond to your public post? Really? You have been here over 3 years and don't know better than that?

Reguardless of what you want, once its public, people will respond so get over it. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Yep! I'm pretty quiet until some fucktard tells me to shut up!