Don't Try This At Home

Two Words: "Snow Tires!"
Attached Images File Type: jpg car on nose.jpg (89.0 KB, 128 views) File Type: jpg car on nose 2.jpg (87.2 KB, 128 views)
I really shouldn't laugh...but damn!!!

C xx
Belongs on an episode of, "How'd They Do That?"
Two Words: Snow Tires! Originally Posted by SR Only
At least now he can dismount and remount tires without a jack.
I am sooo over all the snow everywhere! Seems every other week there's a bloody blizzard coming!
oh my gooooood. is this real or a joke?
Lmao!

That's terrible, I shouldn't be laughing.
It's just... scenes like those are EXACTLY why I moved from up North.
I enjoy driving in the snow. Drifting!!! I end up with four wheel steering. The front wheels via steering wheel the rears via the gas peddle. All on snow tires so I can start and more importantly: stop.
We're supposed to get snow Friday! Yeah! But the city will grind to a standstill. I don't care! I want snow!!
I enjoy driving in the snow. Drifting!!! I end up with four wheel steering. The front wheels via steering wheel the rears via the gas peddle. All on snow tires so I can start and more importantly: stop. Originally Posted by SR Only
I always enjoyed driving on the snow myself. It's ice you really can't do much with...other than aim at something cheap!

We're supposed to get snow Friday! Yeah! But the city will grind to a standstill. I don't care! I want snow!! Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Then, I hope we get some!! Now...could I interest you in wishing it gone by Saturday afternoon? Or, at least the runways cleared. If I have to spend another weekend up here I may finally go all the way 'round the bend!
Then, I hope we get some!! Now...could I interest you in wishing it gone by Saturday afternoon? Or, at least the runways cleared. If I have to spend another weekend up here I may finally go all the way 'round the bend! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Sisyphus, you know to PM for suggestions. But heck you have beautiful people like Olivia down in Texas. I am sooo jealous. Enjoy the lovely ladies available to you!!
Sisyphus, you know to PM for suggestions. But heck you have beautiful people like Olivia down in Texas. I am sooo jealous. Enjoy the lovely ladies available to you!! Originally Posted by SR Only
I know, my brother, I know. Problem...ok...MY problem is...if the weather is bad enough to keep me here...I really don't feel like doing much of anything. I've found my "home away from home" in Stamford for a pint (or five!) & some futbul. In this kind of weather...that's ALL I really want. LOL...it's hell...getting old!

When I'm more in the mood to go "walk about"....I'll be asking...fear not! Hell, the first pint's on me if you're available!

The fair Olivia is indeed easy on the eyes, ears, & mind! A gem of a lady to be sure!
These photos are amazing. How does this happen ??
These photos are amazing. How does this happen ?? Originally Posted by arianne
That's what I've been trying to figure out. Accidents in bad weather...eh...happens all the time. A car planted directly on it's nose....???

Lucy, you got sum 'splainning to do!!