Phone: (210) 544-9488
Email Address: miss@jenniferspanks.com
URL / Website: http://www.jenniferspanks.com/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hobby Airport Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Spanking, Discipline, Role Play - I was a bad date, she was unhappy.
Session Length: 90
Fee: $$$.5
Hair Color and Length: Long dark brown, some curls at the end.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5 feet tall, long dark brown hair and brown eyes. Beautifully natural, manicured size 6 in shoes, small in panties, 36C in bras.
Recommendation: Yes
TFF! I bet that stung for awhile....lol.

Alyssa
It still stings today and is black and blue in places. Last time I felt it for 3 days.
glad u had a good time
I didn't have a good time....it was very painful. You mean you are glad I got my butt spanked!
Awh..Sweetie I will make it better
So how do you like playing with a pure spanker as opposed to a provider doing it? Do you wish it would go further with Miss Jennifer, or are you okay with just the paddling?
A pure spanker knows what she is doing. A provider would be too light and possible tear the skin. I wish it would end with Miss Jennifer, but she doesn't quit until you have learned your lesson. I actually wish Miss Jennifer gave golden showers, but she doesn't....so I guess I'll have to stick to the paddling. I wish more providers would offer fetish, but all I hear is "sorry, I don't do that". Or that $$$ extra.
We have some very nice ladies up here who offer both. I guess its time for a trip to Dallas.
Elisabeth Whispers comes to mind
65, how long did it take for the red to go away?
It went away real fast...just about an hour or so before it turned black and blue. I will let you know when the black goes away.