NEW in town!!!

Hey guys, Im Milani Perignon and i'm new to HTX. Let me know whast fun to do here.

Cant wait to hear from you.
XOXO
I have no idea whast there is to do.
Welcome to H-town cutie. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a tour guide. Hopefully they take you out to eat - Houston is a fantastic food town.
Wait. You came all this way and didn't research the city? And Covid? Or is this an AD...?
Wait. You came all this way and didn't research the city? And Covid? Or is this an AD...? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Of course it’s an ad. Why all the hate?
Of course it’s an ad. Originally Posted by peabody
You've got to be kidding me
Am I missing something? Every time a provider posts it’s a veiled or not so veiled ad.
You've got to be kidding me Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Let them girls try and make some money. Lol! They dont all have the skills or the looks you have babe.
Going by Mulani’s image gallery.....I’d throw a shot across it all day.....

You've got to be kidding me Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Her ads are stunningly beautiful but I think it's a different girl in the picture with the purple hair vs. the blond hair. Different tattoo location on the inner arm it appears, but the angles don't make that an easy determination. I'll have to read a review before I take the leap.
So its not the girl in the pics ?
Has anyone tried showing her around?
Every post a gal makes is an ad in one way or another...It's been that way since day 1 of SHMBs
Her ads are stunningly beautiful but I think it's a different girl in the picture with the purple hair vs. the blond hair. Different tattoo location on the inner arm it appears, but the angles don't make that an easy determination. I'll have to read a review before I take the leap. Originally Posted by sloop3

Same girl, it's 2 different wigs. The tattoos were hidden for the blonde wig, then shown for the purple wig. On EROS. The contact number is a Houston number so, evidently someone showed her around or...

Happy Hobbying!