What is a verified Queen

What is a verified queen, and how do you earn this status? please pm me with the details. Thankyou
Queen it Up, sweet baby doll!
it may depend on who's account you read this, but it is likely a self-appointed moniker. I'm not into 'drama queens' or ladies that demand too much attention, but I can be persuaded to ruffle a fair lady's bloomers. I have been known to pamper m'lady on occasion.

Let's see what MrH has to add...
Well I've only seen myself with that title but we can share just simply change where it states verified provider to whatever you'd like it to say... and Yes I'll share my crown!!
Come on Syd, don't you think she needs to 'earn' the title in some way? Don't make it too easy or we'll have a run for the Queens!
I've already answered via pm. I would have chimed in here earlier, but I've been staring at Sydney's avatar
Thought I was the only one doing that MrH...lol and a nice one it is...
... just simply change where it states verified provider to whatever you'd like it to say... Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
I'm waiting for April 1st, then I'm changing mine to "BANNED."
What is a verified queen, and how do you earn this status? please pm me with the details. Thankyou Originally Posted by susan0725
It is self-appointed at this location in your profile: http://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=editprofile

In the meantime, do you need an inspection? LOL
I've already answered via pm. I would have chimed in here earlier, but I've been staring at Sydney's avatar Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
I took that picture in my hot tub and several more and yes we a great time during that time. Sydney is definitely a Verified Queen:-))
I took that picture in my hot tub and several more and yes we a great time during that time. Sydney is definitely a Verified Queen:-)) Originally Posted by Mr. Wolf
Sydney is certainly verified... or is that certified?????

Smooch!

Lea
...maybe certifiable.
It's all good, as long as "queen" is not part of a two-word description that starts with "drama"

Just sayin"

Huck
It's all good, as long as "queen" is not part of a two-word description that starts with "drama"

Just sayin"

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
... or prefaced by "TS".