30 hours and counting...................... .

sixx
For what?
His coed top ten list I'm guessing
30 hours sober of sex? LOL
Sober and sex should not be in the same sentence.
I'm guessing, but I think it has something to do with speaking very softly
I'm guessing maybe it's before a certain buddy gets to leave the "Time out" corner and rejoin the classroom activities.
I'm guessing, but I think it has something to do with speaking very softly Originally Posted by eglrdr
Just caught that. No coffee yet. Guess we're on the same track.
Sounds like a lovesick puppy counting down the hours until hos master gets home from vacation. I can't wait to see the fan once its hit by chit. YOW!
  • Booth
  • 03-07-2011, 09:16 AM
Sounds like a lovesick puppy counting down the hours until hos master gets home from vacation. I can't wait to see the fan once its hit by chit. YOW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More like a Drama Queen waiting for her beloved King to return from exile.
Booth, why don't ya go do a review, get PA access, contribute something to this site?

Sixx

More like a Drama Queen waiting for her beloved King to return from exile. Originally Posted by Booth
  • Booth
  • 03-07-2011, 09:38 AM
Posting new threads today would be a waste of time. Nobody can compete with a thread about a guy who misses another guy.
Alrighty then, so continue on with your worthless contributions. I was just trying to help ya out...

Sixx

Posting new threads today would be a waste of time. Nobody can compete with a thread about a guy who misses another guy. Originally Posted by Booth
Now, now... this is America. AND AUSTIN!

You're free to live like you want to live guys!

I am curious, though, why don't you tell us what happens in 30 hours, sixx? You've just piqued our curiosity? Is this a drumroll? Is ECCIE going to get an iPad app tomorrow?

Are we all to prepare for the coming of Gozer?

This just confirms my suspicions...