Having a issue with the forum. Help!

For some reason I am having a issue while using Firefox. I used it in the past with now issues, but then I had my account disabled while I took a break from the hobby. Now that I am back, the forum doesn't look, or load right for me.
Attached Images File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-09-27 at 10.01.31 AM.png (195.4 KB, 72 views) File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-09-27 at 10.01.42 AM.png (74.4 KB, 71 views) File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-09-27 at 10.01.48 AM.png (142.7 KB, 71 views)
Nobody has any ideas?
NHG...sorry no one responded, but they had an issue with the site today. Maybe they're overwhelmed. Try sending an RTM to this post...maybe you'll get some attention that way. Good-luck!
  • Mokoa
  • 09-30-2012, 04:00 PM
What is the Version of Firefox you are using?
What is the operating system you are using.

I am on Windows/XP with SP3 and I am using Firefox Version 12. I have found that the versions after Version 12 were not as stable. So I went back to Version 12. Since then and so far, I have not encountered any issues.
Delete your cookies brother
it broke..... they fixed it.... might break again.... have a backup plan for the next time
I am using version 3.6.28 on a Macbook pro. It is the same version I always used. I have delete all my cache, cookies, etc. several times. I had my account suspended a little while back when I tool a break from the hobby and it was all working fine then.
since the time you were gone the site will appear a bit different , especially the top of the page .gone are the "home" links and a few others . now you simply click the eccie logo for the home page the rest of the links are on theside and such