No Mexicans allowed (NMA), No Asians Allowed (NAA), No Whites Allowed (NWA), No Indians/Pakistans Allowed - Lets discuss

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Has anyone ever seen ads that address the other races that make up America? (Its just not black & white in this country).

In the non-hobby world, there are stereotypes on each on of these races. These are the common things I have heard from my girlfriends in the real world pertaining to dating.

Mexicans don't speak good english.
Asian guys have small dicks.
White men have a plethora of problems.
And Indian/Pakistan guys smell like curry and are rude.

Like I said, these are just stereotypes (not meant to be sugar-coated).

I'm just curious,

Maybe some Mexican, Asian, White, and Indian members on this board can give their personal opinions and instances where they may have been turned down by a provider.
NWA should be replaced with NCA...
---now I have straight outta Compton playing in my head
an instant classic!
NWA should be replaced with NCA...
---now I have straight outta Compton playing in my head Originally Posted by bored@home
LOL, please don't remind me. Some one played that song last week at work, still trying to get it out of my head!
I did see a no Indians allowed ad on BP once. She said sometjing about rude and smelly. As long as tony is allowed, I'm happy.
I grew up in Asia watching "Beverly Hills 90210", "The Bold and the Beautiful", "Dallas" and all kinds of American TV show. I think because of that, I started idolizing white people. Haha!!! I know...it sounds cheesy. Took English classes since I was in 1st grade, made my parents send me to college in the US and here I am surrounded by the majority of white Americans. I love white men! I'm most attracted to them. I have always dated white men.
I have friends of all races, but when it comes to personal and intimate relations, I prefer white Caucasian men.
Unfortunately, I didn't turn out to be a little submissive Asian girl that I was supposed to be. LOL :-)
Mexicans do not speak English well .
Unless Samantha Thom lifts her NWGWPITT (No White Guys Who Play In Tennis Tournaments) policy I refuse to see her (inside joke).

If there weren't so many AMP's here, then we might have more Asian Indies...Wouldn't that be nice.
a certain Indian Provider in town, says in her ad that she prefers Indian men, but will see others... big mistake, IMO... saying you prefer Indians will not get you any more business... there's so few of you, hobbyist and providers, that you will naturally link up, if that's your desire... but the ad tells me a non-Indian will probably get a mediocre, or worse, session
Whew... as long as Cajuns are allowed, I'm squeaking by! We are all messed up but we eat well! mmmmmm....

I could get on my soap box here and write a book on my opinion of race relations
and sterotypes, but I think I will just say why can't we just get along.
I am white and half German with Swedish and Norweign thrown in, my SO
says you can always tell a German, just can't tell em much.
P.S. I think I am closer to half Scotch and half water this days.
I did see a no Indians allowed ad on BP once. She said sometjing about rude and smelly. As long as tony is allowed, I'm happy. Originally Posted by pfmtony
She didn't have a (NTA) policy. Lol

I grew up in Asia watching "Beverly Hills 90210", "The Bold and the Beautiful", "Dallas" and all kinds of American TV show. I think because of that, I started idolizing white people. Haha!!! I know...it sounds cheesy. Took English classes since I was in 1st grade, made my parents send me to college in the US and here I am surrounded by the majority of white Americans. I love white men! I'm most attracted to them. I have always dated white men.
I have friends of all races, but when it comes to personal and intimate relations, I prefer white Caucasian men.
Unfortunately, I didn't turn out to be a little submissive Asian girl that I was supposed to be. LOL :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom

The customs and things that we are surrounded by while we are growing up definitely do change our preferences. I am thankful to have grown up around a variety of races, people, and cultures.

Samantha, how do you feel about Asian men? Are you attracted to them at all?
Mexicans do not speak English well . Originally Posted by Stanfeld
LOL! As a Mexican I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the statement. Then again, I must be part Asian by her definition.
  • BLM69
  • 10-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Unfortunately, I didn't turn out to be a little submissive Asian girl that I was supposed to be. LOL :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
Is it true Asians have small pipis?

I'm Latino and can speak English well.