Areas of Dallas are bad for Hobnobbing

Some Areas of Dallas are known for shady dealings and I will not go to see a provider in those areas. Areas I will not go are!

1> 75 @ 635 for 2 mile's North, South, East and West.
2> Farmers Branch
3> off 635 from 75 to I30
4> Irving

What areas of Dallas are a no go for U for Hobnobbing or Hobbying?
I like your post so here are some additions to your list:

Bad places/areas to hobby:

Northpark Mall South Entrance Bench
The Richardson Library
Williams Chicken (Fair Park)
The Perot Museum Lobby

Good places to Hobby:

Dallas City Hall (only during council meeting)
The State Fair Ferris Wheel (bucket 69)
Starbucks on Renner at Custer
DFW Airport Screening Room 2A (if you like greek!)

I hope that helped!

For someone not yet familiar with Dallas, this is my favorite Thread so far this week. (No my fav is not that thread which won't die. I must not even speak it's name, lest it migrate here.)

Thanks OP
I couldn't disagree more... the Fair Park Williams Chicken is great for a 4 minute Blow-N-Go, in the Men's room stall.

but understand, if you're looking for white breast meat, the Church's Chicken in Richardson is a better bet.
I couldn't disagree more... the Fair Park Williams Chicken is great for a 4 minute Blow-N-Go, in the Men's room stall.

but understand, if you're looking for white breast meat, the Church's Chicken in Richardson is a better bet. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ha! seems like every few weeks I see a story about a shooting in their parking lot or something like that. Must be some bad assed chicken there?
Ha! seems like every few weeks I see a story about a shooting in their parking lot or something like that. Must be some bad assed chicken there? Originally Posted by SD2011
More like the Boys of the Hood, they do like their chicken fryed.

McDonalds kicked them out!

http://www.grubstreet.com/2013/09/da...ing-signs.html

1. Texas McDonald’s Outlaw ‘Sagging’

New York Magazine Sep 18 10:47amSo dumb. A group of eight McDonald's franchises around Dallas have posted signs on doors stating, "No Sagging Allowed in This Restaurant. Thank You, Management." McDonald's corporate hasn't commented on the move, but Grub sees at least one potential problem with the policy: What happens if Bieber shows up ? [ WFAA via Consumerist ] Read more posts by Belle Cushing Filed Under: bans , mcdonald's ...
1. That area around the High Five has lots of Retirement Centers ... I always suspected there was kinky stuff going on.
2. Farmer's Branch - Meh, haven't been over there since I was kicked out of Brookhaven Community College for repeatedly dropping and picking up my pencils in Home Economics class.
3. 75 from 635 to I30 - that includes North Park Mall, I troll for blue hairs there. And the Arts & Culinary Institute across 75, I'm trying to land a Sugar Baby with a string taped to a $20 bill.
4. Irving - I don't hobnob in Irving because I get motion sickness from the severe ups and downs driving on the streets over there.
Weren't the "T**a Stars" in Farmers Branch? I figured a lot of people felt safe there if it doesn't draw too much attention.
Bossy I've seen crackers, niggas n wet backs sag n eat FRIED chicken

So stop being so stereotypical ass

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

I suggest that you take time to read all the Forum Guidelines.
It will enhance your ECCIE experience.
Torito
+1 w/theboss21422.
Thanks for a good laugh.

What happen to 60+ year old ladies with sagging boobs? They are not allowed in those McDonalds too?