FBI stings in Texas?

A provider recently told me that the FBI had been doing stings in several nearby states and would be in Texas soon. Their aim is human trafficking, but they're allegedly arresting for prostitution too. Any intel on this?
The FBI trains local pastry shops from time to time in every state. As they work with the local pastry boys, anyone that walks through a sting site door will get booked. Usually by the local badges though.
There have been a lot of posts recently about people getting caught up in stings because of ramped up security as election season nears.
I haven't heard much information, but I would not doubt it.
Exactly ! ,right before election time to clean up the area they do stings whether its the west coast east coast south and even Texas ladies lol they will do stings, 1. for human trafficking
2.under age children ,3.runaways,and 4.providers.
I dont think its upscale providers from here,p411,dc or Eros We know how to conduct/control our own conversations ,
Its ladies from BP,CL and the streets that are on drugs no website no reviews and they talk freely about the tea in china ,if you get my drift . Or if they do the switch a roo they stick a female cop whos a wannabe (you know damn well she's not wearing garter belts,stocking & Christian Louboutin shoes , to allure guys who dont use any boards or dont check any thing for their safety .Hope that answers your question be safe .
Hobbyists, imo, who maintain their usual security minimums and stick to their usual haunts are very unlikely to be major targets or collateral damage.

Indy providers, too, like the above, should not be losing any sleep, either.
A sting in Austin last week for street walkers

http://kxan.com/2015/10/26/police-op...-prostitution/
A sting in Austin last week for street walkers

http://kxan.com/2015/10/26/police-op...-prostitution/ Originally Posted by canuseeme
Note no mention of FBI in that sting.

To the op....to me (IMO), if FBI or ATF is involved,...they're looking for something much more than trafficking or prostitution.
It appears that the FBI's Human Trafficking operation has concluded for the most part. What remains are the results of Fed Prosecutor's passing on info to local prosecutor's for charging at the local-State level.

Or passing on info to other Fed-State-Local LE organizations for followup about lesser crimes.

However.... always be vigilant.
Yes, always be vigilant indeed! Remember too, LE are always looking for the quickest, easiest bust. They have a budget & their goal is to sting as many people as possible within the shortest period of time. (Basic common sense). So just another argument for - see ladies who are reviewed & screen each new gent.
They were doing it in KS and MO earlier this year. Focus was on human trafficking, pimps, criminal orgs, and age-related. Google and you'll find news articles. I think the biggest area bust was in Wichita.

fbi/LE has publicized that they are moving around the country and focusing on a variety of urban areas with perceived problems.
There was one 2 months ago they raided in dallas.
They have been doing that for a long time, they see ads where the girls look younger and target those more. I wish they would realize that good providers would never harm a child. I believe that these children that are pulled out of the sex trafficing should be fostered by retired providers with good records. Because when that kid needs a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen we would be the only ones that could remotely understand what is eating them up inside. Too Bad you can't get the feds to understand we are not the bad guys! The children that are lured in are usually lured by a mainstream "normal" male, sometimes even a family member. So why they go watching clearly unmanaged professional women just trying to survive is beyond me.
Getting the feds to do ANYTHING is like trying to swim upstream except the upstream is Niagara falls. The one and only thing that would concern me is potentially the agencys that have foreign girls (koreans <3) because of the excessive visa fraud involved. But even that, unlikely.
They have been doing that for a long time, they see ads where the girls look younger and target those more. I wish they would realize that good providers would never harm a child. I believe that these children that are pulled out of the sex trafficing should be fostered by retired providers with good records. Because when that kid needs a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen we would be the only ones that could remotely understand what is eating them up inside. Too Bad you can't get the feds to understand we are not the bad guys! The children that are lured in are usually lured by a mainstream "normal" male, sometimes even a family member. So why they go watching clearly unmanaged professional women just trying to survive is beyond me. Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
I agree. FBI LE aint't gon't enuf time or resources for any of this. But it is gud to play safe. IDK why anyone would ever abuse a child. THere are so many gud women out there to play with. But a child: never.
Folks let's drop any references to minors. Minors in an adult theme board don't mix well.