How worried should I be about replying to a text....

How worried should I be when replying to a text message that has the appointment details, price and levels of service? She is wanting confirmation of level of service in addition to date/time.

I was recommended to this provider by a friend of hers. So this is first time to meet her. She initiates contact and sends me a text with date, time and prices for couple levels of service.

She is a registered provider with ads up that travels.
She has been reviewed.
English is a second language, so that might play into it a little.

Never had this happen before, usually get a text just confirming the time and place.

If I had not just spent a good session with her friend who suggested I see her I might not even reply and end it right there. I like what I see and want to have a session with her, however I am a concerned enough to ask for help.

And, finally if I do reply, how do I word it so that I am not crossing any legal lines??

Thanks,
Don't reply to the text. Call her from a different phone and don't mention anything from the text. If she insists on discussing details over the phone, just forget it.
If your hobby phone is a burner, just reply "see you there."

If your phone is personal and registered in your name, be careful.

Very unlikely to be a sting, imo.

btw, you have been hobbying more than six years and this shouldn't be your first rodeo! Start adding to the data base, sir.
It worked out. Was able to contact a friend of hers and asked she talk to the lady in question and tell her to not to put service level and prices in her texts. Hopefully she learns that this is concerning to many.

Did as suggested, just confirmed date and time, nothing more.

All was good, not a set up.

Thanks for the help.

If you run into it again, lead off with either a M&G or request a massage. If one thing leads to another with additional services available or subsequent sessions, go for it.

Then again, you might not be as paranoid as me. I assume everyone I talk to either the fuzz or my wife.
Then again, you might not be as paranoid as me. I assume everyone I talk to either the fuzz or my wife. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
I understand that. Even though she was recommended to me by another provider at the end of a session, I was still worried. My conspiracy theories start to blossom when I see obvious mistakes in the normal and generally understood process.

Hopefully her friend will explain things in better detail to her (and in her native language), so that this does not scare off any future business opportunities.

Tried to play it as safe as possible and never answered her question regarding what service I wanted, just confirmed the time and never texted any hint of funding expected or prepared to pay.

Thanks all,