doubles

• chud
  • 02-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Ive already done a search and couldn't find anything recent, but has the best ''girl on girl'' or ''girl on girl on guy'' or any combination of doubles.
Me and my girlfriends Ciarra & Choclate are one of the best ebony 2 & 3 girl show around.. Hot Girl-on-Girl-on-Girl-on-Guy or vice versa ;-) Amazing Toy Shows & tons of GFE fun
Natasha Fame and Sandarah, or Jodi James, or Cheyenne Blake, or Sierra Pink, or ........ fill in the blank!
Doubles would confuse me. I like one girl at a time.
Doubles would confuse me. I like one girl at a time. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Weren't you just asking about mormons and multiple wives in another thread?

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!
I guess Bestman still wants to have multiple wives / providers, but want to see them one at a time....Correct?
The Laye sisters (not really sisters!) Lexy and Lyndsey. Individually either will rock a man's world. Together it's ass-utopia.

Lyndsey-http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1251

Lexy-http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1126
Is ten wives better than one?????
Why the need for doubles? You end up disappointing and leaving two ladies sexually frustrated. Two women are shaking their heads at you, laughing. Most of us have our hands full with just one woman.
Best doubles I ever had!! Both ladies into each other and you.
Nathasha and Sandarah...eat your wheaties!!!
Why the need for doubles? You end up disappointing and leaving two ladies sexually frustrated. Two women are shaking their heads at you, laughing. Most of us have our hands full with just one woman. Originally Posted by pyramider
I really want to try doubles, but right now I only have the stamina to disappoint one lady at a time.
scooterpie and pyramider - I couldn't have said it better myself! I'd REALLY love to do a double, but I'm sort of worried that I wouldn't be able to keep up.

Sure wouldn't mind trying though!!
  • chud
  • 02-21-2010, 04:42 PM
I have no delusions i could keep up with two women on me at once, more then anything I'll spend most of the time watching. I've seen women kissing and simulating sex, but i have a strong itch to watch them all out on each other and join in at the end for my 30 sec or so. To be honest I'm more of a voyeur then anything.
Try SexyCougar and Misskristen= guaranteed blast. How about Berkleigh and Hayden hightower? Or Nicole Preston/ HeatherWinston?