you show them?

One Tattoo that really is a turn on to me is a "TRAMP STAMP"
Especially if you accidentally spot one in public or on the beach,
"Oh Hell" even BCD. A few years ago a group that I managed
finished first in performance and results and the company rewarded
all fifty of us to Ranger Game. I was setting behind this matronly,
grandmother type that in the office she was always dressed
conservatively and was Mrs. Prime & Proper. During the game
her blouse rode up and pants down exposing a butterfly "Tramp Stamp". From that day forward when I saw her in the office my mind
would think of her Tattoo and wonder what the story was behind it.

So are they a turn on or a turn off to you? Gives you input.
To me it's like putting graffiti on the Venus di Milo, but that's just me; to each their own.

But I do have a good friend who's medical practice does a booming business removing "youthful" impulses.
I admit I do have two tattoos. I do have a tramp stamp that are chinese words that mean alot to me. I also have a tattoo of a vine of four leaf clovers, one because they are lucky and 2 because I am irish. I am stopping at those, two is enough for me.
I think everyone know where I stand as I continue to pay homage to Tattooed Beauty! I love the individualism and how the art can enhance the lines of a woman's frame.
If a lady already has them, i'm not too partial but I wouldn't suggest or recommend anyone to get them. Why ruin the view with a billboard ?
"Brands belong on cattle, and that ain't what we're sellin' at Miss Mona's"
Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
Hate 'em.
Not at all a tatoo fan. As I've said before, if I wanted to see someone with tatoos, I'd date a sailor.
less tats the better
Not opposed in principle... just not impressed with most that I see. Every once in a while I'll see one that makes me laugh or one that seems heartfelt. That's great!

That may be because I just can't think of anything that matters enough to me to stamp it onto my body forever.

But that's MY problem. If you can, more power to you!!
I LOVE allllll 16 of mine
  • aka
  • 02-26-2010, 12:25 AM
If you don't have it, keep it that way please.
Can't stand them one bit and nothing is more of a turn off to me than a silly "tramp stamp". I always think when I see them how silly these young women are going to feel when they are old and fat with a silly tattoo on their lower back.
I think men with tattoos are sexxy. (Not on the face) Depending on where their at also. If I was to see a man with a tatt on his ass or pelvic area, I'd think thats not right.

Deja Dubois'
I love them... Unless there on your tits.. Damn, I'm not a breast man, more of a leg and ass guy.. But I just can't see why you'd mess up a nice set of boobs with ink.. Anyplace else I'm good with.. Unless its Wankster Getto crap across your tummy or some dudes name I got to look at while I'm eating... As far as photoshoping them out.. Don't come to me for pics.. I won't do it..