What did I do wrong...(Newbie trying for experience, faced with NS and No luck)

• jarza
  • 02-27-2010, 09:42 AM
IF YOU DONT CARE FOR BACK STORY, GO STRAIGHT TO QUESTIONS SECTION.

Backstory:
Well, I've been curious about hobby for a while now, finally decide to give it a try. So like newbie to anything, I did my research, read forum advice threads, reviews, post questions to seasoned vets. From that, I signed up for P411, bought a hobby phone, and created hobby email. But unlike other type of hobbies, there was one thing I was not prepared for, no shows.

Reading through reviews on this board and other similar boards, I compiled a list of ladies with good reviews, with newbie friendly one on top. So I set up an outcall appointment days in advance with one, and confirmed it few hours before the meeting time. man oh man, so much anxiety leading up to meeting , I felt like a kid waiting to open his gift on Christmas morning. Well, this kid was hit by the Grinch. I got to hotel hours early, groomed, showered, and slighty scented with good quality cologne. My "date" texted me an hour before our scheduled time and told me she was in a car accident and need to reschedule, so I thought, you know, shit happens, no big deal. I told her, no worries, be safe. I move onto next on list, called her explained my situation, she asked for screen info, send me her P411 page. Here I encountered a P411 bug, without login into my account, I can see her email address and website, but once logged in, all the contact options were restricted, so no request through p411, no schedule. Ok, she's being safe, I respect that. Better luck next time when I get a ok. I was determined to get my first ok/reference that night. So, moving onto next one, called her, explained situation and was told available after 9:30, I sent request through P411, with hotel info. Saw tracking tab on P411 and she screened me. So, great, time to break my hobby cherry. 10:30 rolled by, no call, nothing. I called and no answer, so left a message. By 11:30, still nothing, anyway, bad first no show experience.

Sorry for the LONG backstory.

Where did I go wrong QUESTION:
I picked the Courtyard hotel near the Galleria. Was that a bad location, a known LE or pimp hangout? I was being cautious in my email in that I did not send them my room with my requests, just hotel name and address. Requested to have them call when near and give their room number. Is this another bad move? The ladies put that they'll take wardrobe request on their ads, I'm a sucker for beautiful lady in sexy dress with lingerie underneath, so that was also in request email, was that a not so smart idea too? What would be considered fair time frame for assuming a no show, I mean, no calls to inform you if they're late and such. So you can move on to one that's available. And what if they call you an hour after appointment time with out status call beforehand and saying they're here, what do you do then if with someone already, tell them to go home? hehe

Seeking Advise and Inputs:
I am still into trying out this hobby, but I need to get out of newbie status first. So...

Incalls, This might be a good start for me, since ladies are usually more comfortable in their own environment. I would love to get some advice on staying discreet on those encounters. I would appreciate if experience hobbiest can PM me some reputable providers with very discreet and safe incall locations. Newbie friendlies would be a plus to start.

Outcalls, these chain Hotels were putting in my address from my DL in their database, eventhough I prepaid. Got a look and "friendly" question from the hotel reservation lady. (My home address is quite close to where they at, within 10miles.) I was not at ease all night, and waiting at hotel really sucks, no drink, no good channels, I guess I was not in my comfort zone. Heres the question, I'm not in a serious relationship, so no live-in SO and such, and being at a safe upscale apartment complex. Would it be a good idea to have outcalls at my place? At least at my place, I don't need to care about no shows, it'll just be another night. If you've done outcalls at home I would like to heard your experiences. Would also appreciated PM suggestions/recommendations on some reputable no pimp/driver, junkie outcall ladies.

If you've read through all of that, thanks. Sorry for the long post, coffee does strange things to me.

Jarz@
Short answer:

Kelly TNT has a great incall and is newbie friendly, also a fun lady to be with. Let her bust your hobby cherry but be forewarned the bar will forever after be set high.

Outcalls to your SO-free humble abode are completely risk-free with P411 ladies, but you might want to hold off on BP girls until you gain a little more experience. Brooke Cumsalot is the flavor of the month and does outcalls, but recently posted she will have her own incall soon.

Just my .02
You didn't do anything wrong at all.

The problem with this business is that it's very easy to enter, yet not every person is cut out to be a small business owner. (i.e. be her own boss).

I've never NC/NS anyone in my life. In fact, one reason I prefer outcalls is that I can make sure the date starts on time LOL!

If you ever want to consider a visit from me, I check PMs and emails several times a day.
see Anastasia- 214-962-9484- she does outcalls and is good for newbies-she treated me right when i was getting started
I went thru the same stuff when I got started. Cancellations and NCNS. Unfortunately it's part of the Hobby. And the younger and hotter the girls are, it seems like the flakier they are. You might try a more mature provider at her incall for your first experience and get some references that way.

Some girls, simply will not see you without references, even if you have P411. But some others do advertise "newbie friendly"

You could do an ISO and probably get some volunteers for your first time
im going to take care of u looking forward to our session.
FWOG i also will be seeing you too
FWOG i also will be seeing you too Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Let me make sure I have a full supply of heart pills and 911 speed dialed into my cell phone first!!!
Tough spot......I hear your pain.
Lots of ladies in this business are dipshits. You'll get noshowed. Even the old hands get noshowed.

Getting your own hotel room is a gamble for noshows or other reasons. Go to the lady's incall.
The best of us have great incalls. I won't ever do an outcall. And, I stay too busy to drive around for appointments. Incall is always safer for both parties involved. Check your reviews. Make sure shes worth the trip.
my thoughts...

1. dont ever tell plan b, c, or d that they are plan b, c, or d!!! just tell & ask them the same thing - "hi, i'm jarza. i saw your ad <insertFavoriteLocation> and was interested in meeting you later this evening."

2. just let them know you'd like an outcall. if they decline, then they'll never know where you are [home, hotel, area of town, etc.]. if they accept, then you tell them where. they may decide to decline based on location, hotel, time of appt, etc.

3. ditto for the wardrobe request - ask her only once she's accepted.

4. if a hotel ever asks you if your stay is for business or please, say "BOTH" with a big lip-smacking grin. seriously, tell them the power went out at your house, the painters spilt paint all over the carpet and you dont want to asphyxiate, the family decided to show up unannounced and you decided to stay at the hotel for the nite, <insert your favorite tall tale here>.

5. if you're comfortable having a woman over to your place, it looks like you got some options from this thread.

hope you get out of your newbie status. just be cautious and safe and then enjoy!
seriously joking, shouldn't this ISO have been in the ISO section??