Hard times?? Dana of Dallas?

I have heard and read many posts about how the economy has had an effect on us all. Many providers are really hurting due to budgets tightening..

Well, I decided to see Dana of Dallas after wanting to for a while. I got a reply email that she is not seeing anyone new these days. Which seems totally odd since she is posting specials on here and other places with no mention that she is not seeing new people.

I have never had this happen before and have decent refs.. Has anyone else had this trouble with Dana? Has anyone had this issue with other providers lately? Just curious.
I do require screening before we can meet! Please send me your name, a couple provider references or P411 id, your cell number (which I will never call without your permission) and let me know when we should enjoy each other’s company.

Seems strange this statement should be in her ad...wtf if she's only seeing regulars they are already screened...suggest you just move on down your list and not waste a lot of brain cells worrying about this one...
Hello all! Yes, I am only seeing regular clients for now. I decided that over this weekend *AFTER I had posted my ad on the 15th (2 weeks ago!)* That would be why it still says it in my ad. That would be why I did not post an ad this week. Before you bash someone maybe you should look at the dates on my ads and ask!
Austin needs some fresh meat. If a lot of you FINE Dallas women come to Austin and keep your Dallas rates, there are plenty of gents who will see ya!

I try to get to Dallas once a month. I will bring some cash!