Weight Gain or Weight loss

• S-Man
  • 02-28-2010, 06:04 PM
If her transformation is similar to either Delta Burke's or Kirstie Alley's, I'd be concerned about the "why" rather than "if".

By the way, would this ATF have told me about the weight gain before I was considering an appointment? At the time I made the appointment? Or have me believe she didn't experience any major weight gain until I see her?
MHO... It depend on the relationship you & the atf have.
If I choose not to see them again, I would end up telling them.
How far is to far, when explaining your not what I get off on?
To far is saying "No way your are..." or "how the hell did you get that..."
*shaking my head*

I haven't had this problem lately because either they see me over & over or they see me once. (So I have not been able to see the difference any size much.)
My ATF is takes care of her body and make sure she stays in shape, so no real worries there. If she did manage to get a lil too big, I think I'd find a playful way to SUGGEST she should lose a couple pounds.

I've actually seen a couple ladies that were SMALLER than what I expected, which was a bit disappointing. Curvy weight is perfectly fine by me on a provider.

Don't take this the wrong way, Tara, but your new pics look to me like you gained a couple of perfectly placed pounds.

So is there a butt that can be too big? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yes, there CAN, but if there's good height/weight ratio it's all good. I am a butt man more than anything else. When butt size gets past the low 40's, that's when it starts to get out of hand for me.
  • kprod
  • 02-28-2010, 06:20 PM
That would depend on the reason for her being my ATF. If her weight gain was enough to make her unattractive to me, I would probably stop seeing her but I would never be rude enough to tell her that was the reason. I'm not good with comments like that. Personally, I tend to be attracted to a provider's personality and service and looks is just icing on the cake. So if that were the case and she gained a little weight, it probably wouldnt be an issue for me.
Yes, there CAN, but if there's good height/weight ratio it's all good. I am a butt man more than anything else. When butt size gets past the low 40's, that's when it starts to get out of hand for me. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Not to be funny, but that is why I had to stop trying to model on an urban level rather than International level. I had got to a 36-30-40 for my ATL modeling contract and it was pushing the envelope for a petite person, if you ask me. (From a ex-stripper position.. rule of 100)

MHO..
  • kprod
  • 02-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Nina, Ive never seen you in person but judging by your pics, your butt looks more than fine to me. Id be happy to give it a closer inspection though. You too, Tara, for that matter.
kprod... I have lost alittle weigh since my last shoot. (36-26-36 as advertised)
So if you like the pix, see me, you probably will leave right behind me.
Whats that song, 36-24-36, only if shes 5'3. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
'Baby Got Back' by Sir Mixalot, a song I think I helped make popular because I played it to death, even before he made it a single and video.
"I like big butts and I can not lie!!!!
Them other brothers can't deny,
When girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
and around thing in your face. You get stun"...
I think it's, I like big butts. Oh, it's baby got back.
A couple of pounds imo is fine however if it looks like she has been gorging on twinkies for a year I would have to go to another
Humorous new grading for the ladies and gents.

Give...
A for Arousal (Made a man stand) or Affection (Only for guys that can't stand*wink*)
B for barely (Cross the line in the nick of time)
C for cancel (Your last-time with this one)
D for denied (Not as expected didn't stay or play)
E for error (Need fixing before you proceed)
F for finished (*sirens*)

You can see, as in school, we need aim for an A.
Yes, there CAN, but if there's good height/weight ratio it's all good. I am a butt man more than anything else. When butt size gets past the low 40's, that's when it starts to get out of hand for me. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Uh oh! I am at 37 inches....better lay off the red beans and rice.
37?? Naaah, you're RIGHT in there. That's good.

Damn, Reese. I didn't know your booty was that big. I've always thought you were a little leaner.

37. Yeah, yeah....that's a good number.
First of all I have to find an ATF but I am here looking for women that fit what I call ideal and I know what I call ideal isn't ideal for everyone. I desire petite women with small to medium boobs (A to C) and long hair. I don't know where this desire stems from but I have had it as long as I can remember. This doesn't mean that I don't regularly have fun with women that don't look like that but is what I desire so I know when I do find an ATF she will fit this look and it is very possible if she looses this look my desire for her will be lost also. With this said even a boob job could ruin it for me.