The CCE - Coke Can Experience

Ran across this picture in yesterday's BP ad, I must say...i'm intimidated
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...&image=9947608
damn, i'm jealous lol
Yeah but the question is can she handle that without a gag reflex...
Oh Pssshh!

That just means she has a big mouth.
Oh Pssshh!

That just means she has a big mouth. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
I thought it meant I had a small penis !!
She's new to this country and hasn't learned yet that the opener is on the other end.
I thought it meant I had a small penis !! Originally Posted by dentonseek

In my opinion you have a HUGE wallet.... I mean, weiner.
BJ -

You rock, girl - lol
Damn can is too short...................
Coke Can Experience?

THATS A SPRITE CAN, DAMN IT!
Well, Sprite's a product of the Coca-Cola company, so you can round it off.

Truth be told I'd be LESS inclined to see her based on that mouth trick. Like the cooch, I'd want a tight bj from a small mouth. It would more likely make me look huge.

Need every break I can get
DANG!

I am disappointed. I came here thinking there was a gal offering the "REAL THING EXPERIENCE" like Linda Lovelace:

Do you remember the scene where "I'd Like To Buy The World A Coke" is playing while a patient crams a test tube up Linda, grabs a Coke can (pull tab!), pours it in and listens to it fizz, and then sucks it out with a straw, proving that Coke can make the whole world smile!
I was fearful of opening this thread at first. When I was overseas the implication was more birth canal oriented. Still an "ewww" moment for me, but my curiosity can be a sick puppy at times. LOL.
DANG!

Do you remember the scene where "I'd Like To Buy The World A Coke" is playing while a patient crams a test tube up Linda, grabs a Coke can (pull tab!), pours it in and listens to it fizz, and then sucks it out with a straw, proving that Coke can make the whole world smile! Originally Posted by ANONONE
What? I want to see a video of this! Or the real thing, any volunteers?
What? I want to see a video of this! Or the real thing, any volunteers? Originally Posted by Playful Jade
LOL!!!

I didn't want to ACTUALLY do it, I just wanted to read about it.

You can see a video of it. It is a classic. Just go get a copy of Deepthroat.