Hypothetical Question about forms/types of donations

Although I know that it generally is not cool to offer to give goods and/or services in lieu of the typical form of donation, but hypothetically, would it be considered disrespectful to offer a donation in the form of electronics, such as an iPhone 7, MacBook, or goods along the lines of that quality and price?

Also, if one were to make this offer, would it be against any forum policies if someone posted in the Request/ISO section of the forum and explained that they would prefer to make a donation in forms of electronics, or in the form of any high value, rare, or highly-sought goods?

I was just curious about if, for example, I had many high end iPads, iPhones and I created a posting which disclosed I was ISO/requesting someone who would be willing to accept their donation in an alternate form. Or would it be best to make those type of requests directly and privately?
I am almost always down to trade quality electronics or high quality goods. I'm converting a room into a man cave/game room soon and need a few things. I know a few girls are okay with this, especially since Christmas is coming up!! Great idea!
Cannot hurt to ask, gently and respectfully.

otoh, imo overwhelming majority of ladies prefer the convenience of cash.
I saw a new THREAD REQUEST about a month ago for BARTERING....it had a very positive slew of providers and hobbyists who thought it was a GREAT IDEA.... you are also WELCOMED to read the bottom few lines in my showcase...

CHRISTMAS IS COMING and a VAST MAJORITY of providers have younguns to buy for....

keep in mind though, that trading goods for services is PROBABLY NOT going to get you DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR.... example: A $400 laptop will probably get you something like 1.5/2hr session depending on the providers regular rate for the session you want. $800 iPhone will PROBABLY get you something like 2/3hrs.... don't expect something like a CREDIT for 10 bng's because the offer Is a $800 phone.

Keep in mind EVENTHOUGH you may have paid TWO OR THREE TIMES MORE for that electronic item than you would spend for the session NOW that you are offering it for BARTERING purposes, its value has somewhat depreciated. MAKE SURE you are OK with loosing approx 1/3 of the cost to depreciation.

EVERY LADY IS DIFFERENT and every lady values her time and the use of her body differently also. One lady may have a GREAT DESIRE for the item you are offering and hence GIVE YOU more time at a higher level of service Whereas another lady who doesn't need or want that item quite as badly may tell you that the item's monetary value means very little. THAT LADY will probably only give you an hr PERIOD.