Bbbbusted (snot bubble pops)

They got the license plate numbers and Santa might show up to your house on Christmas morning...
The look on your face will be hilarious.

just thinking out loud. It would be funny. You did see the cameras, right?
you know when you walk in back and see mama san looking at all the video monitors...

the look on their children's faces will be priceless! A December to remember!
You can't ever stay away very long and when you return can't help but to reveal yourself again. Happy holidays!! Or should I say happy trails?
You can't ever stay away very long and when you return can't help but to reveal yourself again. Happy holidays!! Or should I say happy trails? Originally Posted by ntxguy
They got your license plates

Priceless
Thought you were deleting your account?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1063051244
They got your license plates

Priceless Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper
No problem. When I go I borrow Chungs car because he has diplomatic plates.
Thought you were deleting your account?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1063051244 Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I asked, and they won't shut it off!
No problem. When I go I borrow Chungs car because he has diplomatic plates. Originally Posted by ntxguy
That might be true, but you are not a diplomat

If the defendant is found guilty of a Class B misdemeanor, he or she faces a maximum 180 days in jail and/or up to $2,000 in fines.

Priceless. The look on the SO's face...
If it is CT it is probably an 80’s Dodge Diplomat.
They got the license plate numbers and Santa might show up to your house on Christmas morning...
The look on your face will be hilarious.

just thinking out loud. It would be funny. You did see the cameras, right?
you know when you walk in back and see mama san looking at all the video monitors...

Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper
You need to provide proof of who “they” are, the cameras, and any footage for you to be believable. If you don’t have any of these, please just fade away into the sunset.
You need to provide proof of who “they” are, the cameras, and any footage for you to be believable. If you don’t have any of these, please just fade away into the sunset. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Big Boob 1, I don't have to provide anything. I am telling you what I heard. Big Boob 1, the look will be priceless.
Big Boob 1, Some people might be sitting in jail until 2023..
“Who” got the license plates?

Pretty bad troll job

Pretty bad troll job Originally Posted by Metrep
Sheriff Andy Tayor and Deputy Fife of course. Also Ghostrider isn't banned right now. That his cover story. He been embedded with the amps and is providing all Intel to the authorities as part of his plea deal. At least that's what I was told.
Pretty bad troll job Originally Posted by Metrep
Who got them last time?
Who got them last time? Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper
Aha!!! I knew my Intel was correct about Ghostrider. Chung has to be part of it too. He's been way too quiet.

You are a freaking genius SS!!