Reviews not showing up?

There is a review counter under all provider names when viewed from the browse feature.. Only problem is that my little counter doesn't reflect all the reviews I have from different states. Anyone having a similar problem? How do I remedy this issue so it links to all my reviews?
  • Mokoa
  • 12-22-2012, 01:52 AM
Perhaps some of your reviews have not been assigned to you yet. The process of review assignment is a manual one and it can take some time since the Staff has a lot of reviews to process on a daily basis. If you find a review of you that is not assigned to your profile you may use the icon that appears to the left of the post to report it to the Staff so they can take care of it.
That is quite helpful indeed! Thank you very much, I will go push the buttons now!
  • DinDC
  • 12-26-2012, 06:42 PM
BTW, Calista pushed a BUNCH of my buttons earlier this month!

That is one of the reviews that does show up...
Gotta say, after I searched the forums and found the ones that were missing, and hit the button, they were added and I got a PM the very next day. A+ for mod response and efficiency, much thanks for the advice! Seemed it was just a few out of my state ones that were missing.

Thanks Schnitz, maybe again soon xoxo