30,000 Posts

Congratulations to DallasRain for having over 30,000 posts. She has brought so much wisdom, joy, and humor to ECCIE. Looking forward to 30,000 more.

You go girl
awwwwwwwwwwww thanks so much!

I guess you all can see "I don't have much of a life outside of eccie".....lol

Seriously,I do have a great and busy personal life,but I also have a great & busy hobby life! It's all good for me!!

I can happily say that "being a post ho" is not always a "bad" thing! It brings me much satisfaction to be part of this community....I consider this board community my friends and love being a part of the community! I enjoy sharing and helping others...To me that is what this board should be about!

Seriously,I do have a great and busy personal life,but I also have a great & busy hobby life! It's all good for me!!

I can happily say that "being a post ho" is not always a "bad" thing! It brings me much satisfaction to be part of this community....I consider this board community my friends and love being a part of the community! I enjoy sharing and helping others...To me that is what this board should be about!
Congrats hon!

I can happily say that "being a post ho" is not always a "bad" thing! It brings me much satisfaction to be part of this community....I consider this board community my friends and love being a part of the community! I enjoy sharing and helping others...To me that is what this board should be about! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I can happily say that "being a post ho" is not always a "bad" thing! It brings me much satisfaction to be part of this community....I consider this board community my friends and love being a part of the community! I enjoy sharing and helping others...To me that is what this board should be about! Originally Posted by DallasRain
She only really has about 15,000 posts because she double-posts a lot!!!

D, you should be both proud and ashamed at the same time....
YEAH!
  • Old-T
  • 12-20-2013, 08:34 AM
Quantity and quality both matter, and lady, you have both. You have done a lot to make this a much better place to hang out. Keep trying to keep the rest of us civil, informed, and entertained--as tough a job as that is! You are great.
Dee,

Congraaaaaaaats!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: gif 0062.gif (79.6 KB, 191 views)
Awwww what a nice thread. I do enjoy seeing your posts. You are a good influence.

Besos
lol Ed -- silly boy
{my internet connection sucks so sometimes I hit enter button twice}
Her M button sticks also. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Congrats sexy lady !
:x massmilie74:Yea, Ms Dallas.!!!
lol Tucson
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm