Who the fuck is Paul Walker?!?!

My appt was cancelled by Girlylove yesterday because "she was sure I had two accounts and the other was Paul Walker." Wtf?!? I also have gotten crickets from two other providers and assuming this is why.

Any suggestions on clearing my name back to being a regular low key whoremonger?

Perhaps you are too fast, too furious?

Don't know who you or he might be, but the PaulWalker account was recently disabled.
^^^^
Actually, no. It's not disabled

.... & I spell it PaulWalker. One (1) word
He posts frequently, even though account says disabled.
Ah, so he's faking for some reason, hmmm? I was rather surprised since I knew he was active, and his last review was just a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, there is an another old account under paul walker, 2 words all lowercase, therefore best to be precise.

So, Paul, have you done anything to cast aspersions on chazz? Inquiring minds in need of entertainment want to know.
I dont have any issues with GirlyLove...but i think several of the relatively newer girls are using a similar source that has me wrongly identified.
^^^^
Actually, no. It's not disabled

.... & I spell it PaulWalker. One (1) word Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
get your many logins confused much?
Fall for it much?
This is interesting.

Somebody with knowledge needs to give the real scoop.
Fall for it much? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Next you're gonna tell us the eccie Paul Walker is white.
I don't know, is he?
Can someone please clarify their paul walker(s)
  • cr76
  • 10-25-2016, 08:00 AM
Will the real Paul walker, please stand up, please stand up??
I am not Paul Walker/Paulwalker. Nor am I white.
That handle is known around these parts, and was active fairly recently... wonder where the connection between the two of you came from