Well me and my hot Utr friend got stood up by Bgzz50!!!!!!!!

So,we're hot and ready dude texted all day literally!!!!!!!!!asked about person in references.😂Funny thing we're here dressed money spent, did I say we had plans since yesterday!!but I don't appreciate being stood up!!! So he said he's here at 8:00 in white truck,I see guy get out ,I texted him that now it's 8:27 and no texts!!!!! And already gave all information!!! I guess he wants to jack off to all are pictures he keeps asking for,if you clearly read my showcase ,it says don't ask to send pictures!!being nice 👍.his lost
Whats your friend look like.......................??? ?
Sorry that happened to you ladies His Loss!
Hang in there MK that shit was wrong and not to laugh but broke mofo's be having them last minute fuck I gotta spend this shit jitters. Fuck naw I need that on gas money for this month
.......what's your friend look like......????
Thank you guys!!!! Lesson learned!!!!! Sad part he showed and left!!����������☝��️Maybe he is broke !!!!!!!! Or need to jack off to are lovely pictures..
  • Bgzz5
  • 11-17-2016, 05:33 AM
Just to be clear Mya.....your talking about bgzz50 and not bgzz5 which is me right? I don't want to get a bad rep on here due to a similar handle name. I have a couple of messages asking me what happened because of this alert but that name isn't me. I just want to be clear with all the ladies on here that's all.
I would stand you up too. Hardly calls for an alert just because you didn't get to hit that lick. Maybe if he didn't pay or tried to hurt you but not just because you didn't make no paepa
The guy who messaged me hanle is Bgzz5 let me correct,myself he also mentioned the same person that's mutual..but I double checked no 0 at end !!if it wasn't you.thats on that person but as of now.im done with the situation! Bgzz5
Just to be clear Mya.....your talking about bgzz50 and not bgzz5 which is me right? I don't want to get a bad rep on here due to a similar handle name. I have a couple of messages asking me what happened because of this alert but that name isn't me. I just want to be clear with all the ladies on here that's all. Originally Posted by Bgzz5
The guy who messaged me hanle is Bgzz5 let me correct,myself he also mentioned the same person that's mutual..but I double checked no 0 at end !!if it wasn't you.thats on that person but as of now.im done with the situation! Bgzz5 Originally Posted by Mya Kay
Ich lese dieses Recht
[Am I reading this right]
  • Bgzz5
  • 11-17-2016, 11:41 AM
Well it wasn't me. I guess my account got hacked. You said you saw the guy get out of a white truck, we'll get with your our mutual friend and have her give you a description of me since I recently saw her and see if your guy matches my description. I've never had any issues with any of girls I've seen on here and they can vouch for me.
Honestly Mya, this is tough to read. I've read it 5 times and it still does not make any sense to me. It's like you start a sentence and jump to the next sentence before completing the first sentence.

So,we're hot and ready dude texted all day literally!!!!!!!!!asked about person in references.��Funny thing we're here dressed money spent, did I say we had plans since yesterday!!but I don't appreciate being stood up!!! So he said he's here at 8:00 in white truck,I see guy get out ,I texted him that now it's 8:27 and no texts!!!!! And already gave all information!!! I guess he wants to jack off to all are pictures he keeps asking for,if you clearly read my showcase ,it says don't ask to send pictures!!being nice ��.his lost Originally Posted by Mya Kay
Brooke Wilde!!!emogi...liquorsnatch77 7.missed other things for the fuckery!!!who are you?... I have no problems in any field!!!f.y.i .......I see feelings getting hurt.YES I PUT AND ALERT OUT!!!!!!
Smiles!!!!!