Butter Face Girls, How many of you wouldn't hesitate to do at least 90% of these gals?

http://gorillafeed.com/some-hot-girls-with-butterface/

Remember taking Sociology 101 with a gal during the fall semester in my youth. She flirted with me all semester, but her face never quite appealed to me. Not really bad, just a little more plain that I was used to dating. Fast forward to the summer,and I ran into her at a local swimming hole. Her body looked like it could have been from the Playboy model of the year. She would have no part of my new interest in her now that I had her tanned, bikini clad body to drool over. Well played butter face girl, well played!
They look like the typical woman from Houston. Houston and Texan Johns are use to butter faces so this post will fall on deaf ears.
Hell I would do any of those chics......why not?....just focus on the body or bang them from behind....it is not a date where you want to show her off.....plus I really don't think most of those chics are that bad looking
op was only looking at her face?

couldn't tell she was fuckable?

Shit all of the pretty girls are $400 or more in Houston. There are a few in the 300 range, and one or tw in the 200's.
Honestly - the chicks on that link - yes I'd hit at least 90%. But I'm kind of a slut. And if I could pick one between hot bod or pretty face I take the body every time.
  • cr76
  • 11-20-2016, 06:19 PM
was tha Kathy griffin at one point?

Not all those girls were train wrecks.
#39 is a bit off putting at first, but most are much more attractive than the average houston girl, civilian or otherwise.

#5, #9, #15, #16, #19, #32, #41 are all well above average.
It has been the story of my life. From my first sexual experience in high school all the way to the hobby ive been smashing buttaface ladies. There's been some pretty ones mixed in, but quite a few have been butt ugly with bangin' bodies. But, as someone else said, I'm manslut so I didn't give a shit. In my older age, I've tried to make much better decisions as far as facial beauty in the hobby and in real world
I like this one
More

I would bang them all except the chocolate ones, Asian ones and fat ones. I wish we had more girls who are actually physically fit verses just skinny fat (I.e no muscle but still thin).
They look like the typical woman from Houston. Houston and Texan Johns are use to butter faces so this post will fall on deaf ears. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

The last one, Tila Tequila, is from Houston.
Eager trumps pretty. Just sayin'.
They called her butter face in high school. Now looks who's laughing last: