When is enough....really enough?

I actually just saw this new review. I honestly have no clue who this man may have been because I've seen decent and I've dealt with douche bags lately. This man can have his no review. I haven't been the most gracious to some due to a lot of garbage.

I have been wanting to post an alert on 3 of the men who have seemed to be psychotic or sociopathic.

I haven't done an alert in so long I'm not sure on the rules but I know they're handle names, and their cell phone numbers and a few saved text messages. Also I have a witness who is well verified on here who had to help me deal with one of them.

I was told not to post any alerts because it would hurt my business, but honestly I'll be done as soon as my move is completed. I am tired of being mistreated because I refuse to see someone or I have a set of rules I abide by to keep me safe and comfortable? Really....that is not okay with some people. It amazes me.

Rant over.

Is there a site to let the ladies know which men are the most unkind like how this site has a Men's Lounge?
Jemma, I need my truck washed... will you do this for me?
You whine too much. Eat some more turkey and go to bed.
OP, I say let loose with the names...but don't out him. Folks have a hankerin to know.

If you aren't worried about it messing with your rep then I say give us the "hear ye, hear ye." Let the attention whore(s) take it like a man.
Thanksgiving drama?
Gobble, gobble!
Is there a site to let the ladies know which men are the most unkind like how this site has a Men's Lounge? Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Yea let loose the names. However, to answer your original question, I thought women had the powder room which was their version of the men's lounge.

Cheers,
Hmm... You have 6.78% NO's on 118 reviews, for whatever that's worth.

Don't hate me because I just call it like I see it and I rarely (if ever) come down on Providers..... but....

[∙∙∙]

I honestly have no clue who this man may have been

[∙∙∙] Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
^^ How is that? You DID review him and set an appointment, did you not?
It wasn't TheCatsMeow/WolfWhistleWapist again, was it? -> http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1670611&

[∙∙∙]
I have been wanting to post an alert on 3 of the men who have seemed to be psychotic or sociopathic.
^^ Just do it. Do it... Do it ... Do it...

[∙∙∙]
I was told not to post any alerts because it would hurt my business
^^
Rule 1) Don't give a fuck about anyone else, do what you do.
Rule 2) Don't talk about FightClub
Rule 3) See Rules 1 & 2, Rinse & Repeat

[∙∙∙]
TODAY'S Rant over.
^^ FTFY

[∙∙∙]
Is there a site to let the ladies know which men are the most unkind like how this site has a Men's Lounge? Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
[∙∙∙]

^^ You've been here for over 6 years and you still don't know how to work that out? PowderRoom ?

[∙∙∙]
, but honestly I'll be done as soon as my move is completed.
But wait, didn't you retire 3.4 years ago? -> http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=774033
How many took that bet?

BOTTOM LINE:

∙ Nothing will change if the fucktard doesn't get noticed
∙ Stay away from WolfWhistleWapist and CutePapi (friendly tip)
∙ You should post some taint for Pyramid before Pyramid has to ask again.
∙ Nothing will change if the fucktard doesn't get noticed <--- so let's have some names, girl !!
I did, but forgot who he was until I rechecked his handle on p411. Is it safe to post that handle because I even wrote to a provider who wanted a reference that he was possessive.
Post the names here or else this threAD is useless
You did? ...you did what? You havent posted any handles as of yet? I dont recall the rule on 411 specifically but since that is not directly "personally identifiable" then it might be ok.

So, what handles on here are the fucktards?
There is nothing contained in this post regarding a clear and present danger to the community. Therefore, it's not an alert and I'm moving it to coed.

P.s. You are not permitted to disseminate full P411 IDs on this site. See the following post and adhere to it please:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1490997
^^^ where you been hiding Spice...?? ^^^ Lol

We need to grab some
Thanks TryWeakly for running her garbage through the hobby post translator
She said new review as in this one....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1896211

And to the OP...If you are going to leave just fade away don't announce it on the board.