Thinking of coming to Houston.. Need HONEST opinions!!

Hi there! I want to come see y'all so bad but I'm really nervous that what the massage I do may not get much reaction. I'm a Nuru artist from Little Rock and want to come for about a week. Please let me know your honest opinions. Thanks so much!
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay if you choose to make the trip hon!
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay if you choose to make the trip hon! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
That's so sweet...thank you sweetheart!
You have to know the secret code, the pod is growing daily.
No need to visit, thanks.
Honestly - we are up to "here" with curvy providers and we have 3 or 4 ladies who have cornered the nuru market.

So - just to be fair, I wouldn't head this way unless you have a chunk of pre-booked appointments.
No need to visit, thanks. Originally Posted by Wakeup
That was probably the nicest way you have ever said that.
This is a "nuru" thread and the thought is relevant ....

.. I've always envisioned "nuru" to be someone on top of the customer while squirming around in the "goo" naked to get the customer "excited." The "experience" would appropriately involve someone on the "petite" end of the spectrum. Am I wrong in expecting someone around 110-120 at the most? Or is 180 ok?
Well if you took the time to read my reviews you would see that doesn't seem to be a problem! No, I'm not a spinner but I'm not fat either and y'all are just plain rude and mean and don't even deserve the service I do provide because it is high class and you all are definitely NOT! Thanks for your opinions and you will NEVER have to worry about me coming there! Your loss!
No problem. Thanks for not coming
Heh heh heh
So mature
Forget that..I'm coming there anyway! Just because you don't like what I have to offer doesn't mean there aren't PLENTY more who will!! So, look out Houston here I come!!
Bring it on. I like your spunk.
Well if you took the time to read my reviews you would see ..... Your loss! Originally Posted by Italianbeauty4u
Are you addressing me?